An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By Teslaguy
I haven't tried it but it's possible. All you'd need to do is use a Ninebot Max front wheel. The only thing is you'd need to also change the front to a 10 inch tire.
By Swagway
Scooter I’m using is considered a “clone” it’s a Hiboy s2.
I do have some max wheels maybe I could get that going. Biggest issue I have there is not having a clue what the dash or controller would think. Haven’t found any cfw for it. I will say tho owning a m365 and then switching over to this S2 ...it’s so much bigger than I thought. Looking at spec sheets it’s longer than a 365pro. Reminds me a hell of a lot of the bird 590.

Brake handle has a different type of sensor than what I’m used to seeing so I’m trying to leave it alone for now.

I wish there was some way to adapt a drum brake to the m365 hub. No luck yet.
By Teslaguy
It won't notice there's a difference with the MAX wheel in the back. You can just put a ten inch tire on the front wheel of your S2. You'll probably need to use an M365 10 inch conversion kit, which is only a few dollars on eBay. The S2 looks like a German-spec M365.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]