An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Teslaguy
The new Wheels bikes have come out! The main differences are an included helmet, new battery (notice the key hole and metal rod in the side), and they are all black. The battery also doesn't have a visible charge port.

There is also another new type of Wheels bike that no longer has the horn (with a new bell instead), automatic headlight, and starts through the app without a power button (much like a Bird scooter). It also has a bigger motor and new fender design, which blocks off the entire area near the rear wheel.
Last edited by Teslaguy on Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Teslaguy
Teslaguy wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:18 pm
The new Wheels bikes have come out! The main differences are an included helmet, new battery (notice the key hole and metal rod in the side), and they are all black. The battery also doesn't have a visible charge port.

There is also another new type of Wheels bike that no longer has the horn (with a new bell instead), automatic headlight, and starts through the app without a power button (much like a Bird scooter). It also has a bigger motor and new fender design, which blocks off the entire area near the rear wheel.
Also, while riding the new one with the attached helmet, the helmet just popped off of the mount while I was going down the street. They're going to need to improve the design. In the mean time, you're probably going to be seeing a lot of Wheels helmets laying around town and a lot of bikes without helmets!
By 3characters
I can confirm from an inside source that this is not Wheels 2.0. This is codenamed wheels 1.5 or wheels 1+. 2.0 is coming later this year and is fully custom. 22 MILESph, built in GPS, and 50+ miles range for 2.0 :)
By Teslaguy
3characters wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:41 pm
I can confirm from an inside source that this is not Wheels 2.0. This is codenamed wheels 1.5 or wheels 1+. 2.0 is coming later this year and is fully custom. 22 MILESph, built in GPS, and 50+ miles range for 2.0 :)
Thanks for the info! I've updated the title of the thread and will be starting a new one about the Wheels 2.0. Feel free to check it out.
By Teslaguy
That's what I've noticed for the most part. I only saw one with a bigger motor and some different controls, but I think it was a prototype. A few weeks later I saw it with the GPS ripped out on OfferUp. Safe to say that we won't be seeing it around town anymore.
By Pashko90
Does anyone have more detailed pictures of them?
As far as I know, they all out of streets...
By knynxy@gmail.com
Yes the FCC page says it's a iwalk urban 2 so it's a iwalk urban 2 so fucll wheels in the as$. That's where the very detailed images are located

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]