An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By palekinf
Fonzyd wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:45 pm
Tuco1 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:12 pm
How do you like this product to replace the controller and the screen and be able to use the original accelerator and brake of a Ninebot es4? The brake brings three wires in this controller, like the brake that the ninebot brinbrings

www.amazon.com/Brushless-Controller-Dis ... B07HNYMFG5

Hello,
I did not quite understand the answer because I use the google translator. Could you rephrase the answer please?
Thanks for your understanding.
Thank you.
Francis.
In English first, direct (non-google) translation to French afterwards so hopefully Francis better understands...

He is offering you another controller. This would replace the original controller and can operate the original motor and brake but it's not the same has having an ES4. You won't have a connection with the app, and the quality of the controller is unpredictable. You also run the risk of damaging the motor.

Il vous offre un autre controlleur. Ceci va remplacer le controlleur originale et peut opérer le moteur et le frein originale, mais ce n'est pas la même qu'avoir un ES4. On n'aurait pas de connection avec l'app téléphonique, et la qualité du controlleur serait imprévisible. On court aussi le risque d'endommager le moteur.
By Dbernerm
You will only need a new dash.
But it is important that you disconnect the main battery from the mother board and reconnect, and then do the Flash.
Or else it will be locked and you will be standing still on fail 32.
By Leo13
Fonzyd wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:05 pm
Good evening,
is it possible to just have the scooter running without the display?
Just spin the wheel with the gas grip?
I would also like to know how to set ON the controller B-WZKB3615A-LB-F4? Is it possible to activate it without gps or others?
Thanks for your help.
Francis.
hello Fonzyd,
Did you get an answer?
I have an identical controller that I want to adapt, can you help me?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]