An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
By DBscoot
What's the best skill to have when getting into hacking scooters?
By Sc00tr
General ee knowledge is very helpful, as is serial communications and soldering if you want to get into flashing but soldering and troubleshooting skills are the basic ones you should have before trying most guides on here.

There are some scooters that just basically need you to fire up an app but it’s rare to find those these days on auctions as chances are they have already been bought.

Also it’d be useful to have a scooter so you can start down a path and research what it will require.
DBscoot wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:52 am
What's the best skill to have when getting into hacking scooters?
By DBscoot
Really good info! I'm looking for a hobby to start up while stuck in my apartment. I've always been interested in electronics and figured messing with a scooter would be fun.

Found these tutorials on SparkFun to cover electrical engineering and serial communications.
Sc00tr wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:54 am
General ee knowledge is very helpful, as is serial communications and soldering if you want to get into flashing but soldering and troubleshooting skills are the basic ones you should have before trying most guides on here.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]