An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Answer in french.
Si tu as le nouveau firmware (dont personne à ce jour n'a pu décoder les commandes), tu as au moins la commande pour visualiser la version du firmware qui va répondre. Ainsi tu peux certifier que tu as un firmware non hacké.... C'est celui de 2019/11/16. Pour cela envoyer la commande hex : La réponse est en ASCII pour la voir je capture dans un fichier en ascii avec realterm ainsi je la retrouve ensuite dans la mutitude de packets récurrents. Si tu n'a pas au moins cette réponse, ton problème est ailleurs.
Command to see firmware is : 46 43 16 14 00 00 00 C0 B0

Same in english
If you have the new firmware (that one, noone so far got the new commands), you have at least the command to read the firmware version that must answer. So you can certify you have the non hacked firmware. It is the one dated 2019_11_16. To get it, send the hex command 46 43 16 14 00 00 00 C0 B0 : The answer is in ascii. to read it easily I capture in a file coded in ascii with realterm so I can retreive it among plenty of recurring packets. If you can't get it, your problem is elsewhere.
Jan Paweł wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:10 pm
Philipe Af wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:11 pm
1- Charge the battery. If the display does not light up while the load is on, the project will not work. 2- buy a transformer (buck 42v to 3.3v). Connect / solder the cables (see photo). 3- download the Bluetooth spp application (note: it works correctly on Android but not on the iPhone). 4 - connect the Bluetooth spp + transformer to the socket on the scooter's gps box. 5 - configure the application with the hex codes (see photo). Please note: the front light does not work. So we will have to connect the wires with the rear / stop light. 6- to operate the scooter, you need inertia (6km / h min) ... and that's it😉
It doen't work with iPhone 4 as it no longer supports bluetooth 2.0
I have iPhone XS with HM-10 module and it works great the app on IOS is called BLE Terminal

Also can you share the electrical diagram? As i understand it's something like this
VCC to Transformer & Blue cable Not VCC to blue cable ! 3,3 volt to blue cable otherwise Indian Display !
GND to Transformer
Transformer to HC-05
HC-05 to TX/RX lines
Hi guys, thanks for the post, it's been really helpful.

I just had a very weird issue : I wired everything as indicated and sent the enable command, and everything worked perfectly. But after that, I sent the disable command to see if it worked, and now the board is permanently off, except while charging. The firmware command works (I get 2.4.26_20191119) but all other commands don't seem to have any effect. Even switching the light doesn't work anymore.

Has anyone encountered this problem?
Eratz wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:14 pm
It's my turn to ask for help.
I paired my phone with the Bluetooth adapter. My commands don't seem to be working but i receive non-stop from the scooter. Is it normal ?

I know that is an old post, but... on this image you connected:
LEFT socket IN: RED (VCC 36V), BLACK (GND) from controller.
RIGHT socket OUT: YELLOW (RX), GREEN (TX), BLACK (GND), RED (VCC 5V?), BLUE (?) to controller

So, On right socket, RED wire and BLUE wire are connected together? BLUE is for activation, and should be ~3,3V. Is there 5V from this green box module?
HOPGV ljb iu wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:58 pm

I just had a very weird issue : I wired everything as indicated and sent the enable command, and everything worked perfectly. But after that, I sent the disable command to see if it worked, and now the board is permanently off, except while charging. The firmware command works (I get 2.4.26_20191119) but all other commands don't seem to have any effect. Even switching the light doesn't work anymore.

I have same issue and firmware. So did you enabled scooter using known command and after disabling it same command didn't work anymore?
HOPGV ljb iu wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:58 pm

Hi, have you solved the issue? i have the same firmware and cannot get it ti work. only blink and wheel lock work
Thank you in advance

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]