An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By RavenTBK
Surprised it's been sixty days with no movement on the Spin Max.

I will say that Spin has been crazy receptive about redeeming impounds. The highest bill just north of $425. I would think there would be a line where costs of redemption and refurbishment exceed the cost of writing it off, but I'm not seeing it.

Has anyone else noticed a similar trend?
By Jimmyyahoo
I just converted one of these guys. Don't ask me about speed or any of that yet, I'm just to the point that's it's working exactly like an off the shelf unit. Anyone know if connecting to the official app is a no no?
By Sc00tr
Why would it be a no no lmao
Jimmyyahoo wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:41 am
I just converted one of these guys. Don't ask me about speed or any of that yet, I'm just to the point that's it's working exactly like an off the shelf unit. Anyone know if connecting to the official app is a no no?
By Sc00tr
Is this how you intend to get help?
Jimmyyahoo wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:52 am
Well why wouldnt it be? And why are you laughing? Did you poop yourself again?
By Ligma
Jimmyyahoo wrote:
How tho? There near my city too 👀
By Sc00tr
Flashing spin scooters can be done in 30 seconds. The hard part is finding them legally, as spin does a really good job of asset recollection.
Ligma wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:59 pm
Jimmyyahoo wrote:
How tho? There near my city too 👀
By Ligma
How so? They track them very well? Or is there multiple GPS’s on them? And even after u flash if I’m guessing they can still track u right
By Ligma
Hey guys I just bought a spin scooter that was already converted but it won’t power down, any thoughts ? I tried pressing the buttons multiple times, holding it down, ect

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]