An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By knynxy@gmail.com
jbenns45 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:37 am
Cheedo wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:52 am
ionbrains wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:43 pm
The central control board is at the top and it’s a mix board of digital display and nfc chip reader
No Bluetooth is located in this board

The nfc reader is hidden under the white paste
And the display is using a standard TI 1640 display chip

The units are bound to a nfc chip
Not able to reset this option
If I hadn’t accidentally formatted the motor controller, I was going to try and brute force the NFC chip with an Arduino... now I’ll never be able to write any code and verify it’s actually working :cry:
If anyone has an extra motor controller for this bike and hasn’t formatted it, I’d be willing to buy it!
How did you manage to flash the factory controller?
The RFID chip is not hidden under the white paste,as I believe it's actually the little tiny black ic chip behind the dash lcd. It's labeled FM17520. Also the Bluetooth isn't able to be seen because it's not the traditional Bluetooth ect. It's ble Bluetooth low energy. By doing a fcc id search I found that the ble chip was left set at manufacturer default (manufacturers name) and seen it mentioned the default password was either 123456 or 111111 or some sh*t like that (been a few pipes ago) any ways was able to pair and bond with ble chip but couldn't figure out how to send the commands. Don't remember the app name bc lost phone but will locate later. You have to have a application to allow for pair and bond or it's a no go. Any ways if you snap a pic of the chip stick writing on the controller and use Google translate you will see that it says Connie Smart bldc. Couldn't locate any info matching that sh*t. If you look under the clear plastic on the controller you will see some sh*t like knzn or something like that idk I need a nap. Also if there's any trouble will ble password I know how to hijack it and hard reset it.
By knynxy@gmail.com
Thanks, well not much new right now, I did notice on the fcc page for the I walk urban they have this internal image shown with this small wire jumping pin 1 and 1 of these two sockets. The first socket is for the power switch and it's jumped to the first pin of the next socket labeled as USB (intended to power mobile devices.) Didn't get to mimic such wire jump due to some fasinating gentalmen sporting his jacked up x green vest waking me up this morning under the dam bridge asking if he could have that bike back. I was like what? Sure take it, aiming to not convince him to make undue reports of all the other "WTF" things he may have locked his eyes onto prior to my knowledge that he was Snooping around . Also dam it, let me add that I only completely just pretended to carelessly go back to sleep just prior to your humorous trip/fall while carrying that sh*t up the hill so I seen you as you made your quick run back down taking that dam extra salvaged I walk battery with you from behind the dam tree. That was none of your sh*t as I had the Eddie Murphy look alike co worker of yours screaming LAPD last week early in the AM trying to get someones attention so he could request some handle bar assembly pieces that was viewable from the outside of my delopitade Shack and he was only interested in the frames that still had the internal electrical pcb components still intact as he declined/ refused to take units with him stating he only wanted the ones with the handle bar asaeb
By knynxy@gmail.com
Assembly with the pcb board I even further tested his give a dam meter and offered him a whole fleet of motors and tires and he said no. So that was my sh*t and for that move I'll be back out there collecting another one tonight for the operation tabel right after I finish this post and roll a decent bowl for the road.
By knynxy@gmail.com
Don't know if such could be some sort of help but I have plenty of more research Ive done so stay tuned and let's hack this unit. I have a dozen or so burried literally in the ground with grass done grown pver the top just waiting for the smart one to publish ) share how to diagrams or some sh*t interesting. The one I find abandoned tonight I'll make a detailed diagram of converting using adrermarket esc for you all
By hernandez
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:36 am
Assembly with the pcb board I even further tested his give a dam meter and offered him a whole fleet of motors and tires and he said no. So that was my sh*t and for that move I'll be back out there collecting another one tonight for the operation tabel right after I finish this post and roll a decent bowl for the road.
does it work?
By JujuG
Gmegherdich wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:32 am
Hey guys I'm new to the Forum
Its is very simple solution could be done with out replacing any parts. I have been reading about the wheel ebike, plus other scooter brands that people have post up. It's a good forum everyone helping to resolve and issue with a scooter.

BRIRD
LIME
SPIN
TUKTUK
JUMP
WHEELS
LYFT
JUMP
AND 40 + MORE.

ITS VERY SIMPLE TO BUY ONE AT AUCTION AND MAKE INTO PERSONAL.
BEFORE YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY AND YOUR TIME.

I WILL NOT ONLY SHOW YOU BUT TELL YOU HOW SIMPLE IT IS.
#1 WHEELS WHICH COULD ONLY BE USED WITH APP. BUT WHO MAKES WHEELS. The real name is called (daibot Iwalk urban 2 scooters. Which could be purchased from Europe .
#2 when you come across one at the auction and you buy it but want to make it work for personal very simple.
Plus the secret to unlock all major brands very easily don within 1 to 5 minutes.
If anyone out there wants to know how please let me know and it must be purchased not stolen. Well in reality the CITY OFFICIALS SAI ANYTHING ON THE SIDEWALKS ,SCOOTERS,OR ITEMS AS FAR AS BICYCLES IF ITS ON THE GROUND OR A SCOOTER STANDING THERE. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT DOESN'T BELONG NO ANYBODY BECAUSE ITS A RENTAL. THAT WAS THE DAY WHEN UCLA WESTWOOD ARE OF LOS ANGELS ALL STUDENTS AND REGULAR PEOPLE PASSING BY. EVERYONE STARTED TO GO CRAZY AND THROUGH AWAY ,DAMAGED, BROK PARTS AND TREW IT DOWN FROM BUILDINGS OVER 3 floor TO 15 FLOORs.and broke over 2000 + scooters and ebikes.
All ended up at auctions or people got it from the streets but.
WHAT IM SAYING IS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL POST THE WAY TO DO IT. :D :?: :?: :?: :ITS MY PASSION JUST SOME THINKING AND LESS TALKING.
JUST PLEASE THINK HOW A CAR WORKS ESPECIALLY THIS DAYS. BLUETOOTH, RFID,NFC, BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LOOSE YOU RFID KEY FOB OF YOUR CAR
:o :shock: :shock: :shock: IT COST MORE THAN $300 TO $2000 TO REMAKE THE KEY BY THE FACTORY.
But a locksmith does it for $50 to $300.

Now we came back to the scooters how they built just compare you will get your answer. Or let me kn8
How do I do it. I have a wheel’s bike.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]