An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
juandaniel1013 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:28 am
James007 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:38 pm
You need iOS to change the colors. That option isn't in the android app. use your iPhone!
encontró algún solución?
Download ninebot flasher (available on windows store) on your windows 10 computer, open the app, connect your scooter, press ctrl alt A and type this serial number : "N2GSD1344C4566" and click on Write ESC sn. You should now be able to change your led settings even on android and also fix speed and torque issues if you have a segway snsc 1.0 or 1.1 (only if your reflash a random firmware)
Jimmyyahoo wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:23 am
Skywalker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:35 am

Is there a way the gos can still be tracked if you have removed the sim ?
I suppose if you were to call Lime, ask them to make the drive down to wherever it is you and Mr. Scoots are currently filling up empty space and then plopped the defunct GOS (sic) unit into their disrupteding mitts, they might be able to ascertain the where abouts of their property, otherwise, similar to most if not all cellular devices, even that cell phone in your pocket, They tend to not do a lot of communicating without that key to the kingdom installed (SIM card in this case). Now, it's possible that they've built in a tertiary method of allowing for communicating with home base and if I were a guessing man, that would be some sort of low powered radio band signaling, let's call it Bluetooth for whimsy, and for that to be workable there would have to be a similar device nearby of the same design and owner listening for that specific handshake and ready to relay it home through its operational 3/4g connectivity. I've yet to hear of this but it's feasible and actually a good idea. So If these things don't have that function then you can bet they soon will.
If you were to strip the scooter completely apart , what would the rf transmitter look like ? Could it be powered off a external battery possibly?
Skywalker wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:36 am
Jimmyyahoo wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:23 am
Skywalker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:35 am

Is there a way the gos can still be tracked if you have removed the sim ?

I suppose if you were to call Lime, ask them to make the drive down to wherever it is you and Mr. Scoots are currently filling up empty space and then plopped the defunct GOS (sic) unit into their disrupteding mitts, they might be able to ascertain the where abouts of their property, otherwise, similar to most if not all cellular devices, even that cell phone in your pocket, They tend to not do a lot of communicating without that key to the kingdom installed (SIM card in this case). Now, it's possible that they've built in a tertiary method of allowing for communicating with home base and if I were a guessing man, that would be some sort of low powered radio band signaling, let's call it Bluetooth for whimsy, and for that to be workable there would have to be a similar device nearby of the same design and owner listening for that specific handshake and ready to relay it home through its operational 3/4g connectivity. I've yet to hear of this but it's feasible and actually a good idea. So If these things don't have that function then you can bet they soon will.
If you were to strip the scooter completely apart , what would the rf transmitter look like ? Could it be powered off a external battery possibly?
Lime scooter GEN three has Bluetooth broadcasting at all times. They could possibly communicate with your scooter through other peoples phone’s that have the Lime app installed with Bluetooth permissions enabled.

It’s also possible that if you bring it near another scooter that still has the SIM it will report it’s brother’s location back to home base :lol: hopefully they haven’t figured it out yet
tiugy wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:06 am
This dash requires data. It is possible, but you would need to make a speed measurment device, which would then send it as data to the dash. Packet description is available here
Thanks for the info, I cannot do that :lol: :lol:
I think I'll just use it with out a speedometer since I cannot find a plug and play solution like buying a dash witch will work with this controller
[/quote]

If you open up the controller mb it has these points +5, sck, sda, ground, ebs has anybody played around with them?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]