An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
Ya Brother don't leave us hanging where can you buy that controller. Ive looked over Alilbaba and Bangood time and time again with no luck.
thisisstan85 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:32 am
vik sinikov wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:36 pm
Stm32 (ESC) and stm8 (display) And there is nrf (ble) gps / gsm.
   It would be nice to find the original firmware from the scooter from the store. All this reminds m365 in a different design.
  And on m365 / ninebot there is firmware!
I have original dashboard and controller. Is it doable without opening the controller?
MrSpriggs1 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:55 am
Ya Brother don't leave us hanging where can you buy that controller. Ive looked over Alilbaba and Bangood time and time again with no luck.
thisisstan85 wrote:
vik sinikov wrote:
   It would be nice to find the original firmware from the scooter from the store. All this reminds m365 in a different design.
I have original dashboard and controller. Is it doable without opening the controller?
https://www.sxt-scooters.de/en/alle-kum ... -350W.html
MrSpriggs1 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:06 am
Welcome TaserHak,
Im glad to see someone taking an interest in our project. Everything you need to make a unlocker can be found on aliexpress. We would be happy to help in anyway to get you rolling. First you will have to find a scooter for yourself. Start by searching for a forgotten scooter. I personally found mine in the river. Pulled it out and dried it off. Im sure with a little hardworking you might find one yourself.
Mr.Spriggs
TaserHak wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:27 pm
418/5000
Hello
I am new to this forum, first of all I wanted to take my hat off to you for your work, I have a friend who has a BIRD ZERO that rolls with a kit :evil: , I have a little material to do the analysis :P but I don't know how to do it or where to connect :cry:
I would like to have one but I am a student and I have no money :lol: , if I can help you, it is with pleasure
sorry for my english i'm from dijon (france)
Hi guys im new to this forum too.. I have an uber jump with yl-es200g on the controller and want to get rolling can someone help me. My apologies if this post is in the wrong place. Cheers julz :roll:
thisisstan85 wrote:
vik sinikov wrote:
Hello .
see can take pictures of the plugs?
What scooter have you installed on?
Thank you
Hi all !
I got a new Okai but the battery was to 0%. I took some times to clean / repair / load it but every-time i manage to boot it up, it shows 06e on the dash. I saw some people here having the same issue. Tried to send some codes with arduino but nothing. If anybody could help me on this it should be very nice ! If my controller is fried, too bad but i'll go with another solution.

Also do not connect scooter's blue line to Arduino like I said previously, I think it draws too much current and it killed 2 Arduinos. Connect it directly to the step down converter positive. It can go up to 12 volts without any struggle. I'll paste here an improved version of the script which I use, with better light handling and stuff power-off detection.
Thanks a lot,
Zou

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]