An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By tomes
not sure how to answer your question, sorry - but i’m working on an es1, and i would like to ask, how did you get the dashboard out? i opened the scooter, and tried unscrewing everything, but i can’t figure out how to remove it. also, is the gps located in there? thanks :)
By karlitos289
tomes wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:02 pm
not sure how to answer your question, sorry - but i’m working on an es1, and i would like to ask, how did you get the dashboard out? i opened the scooter, and tried unscrewing everything, but i can’t figure out how to remove it. also, is the gps located in there? thanks :)
quita lo 4 pernos que sujeta el timón, luego por dentro tiene 2 tornillos que debes retirar, retira la tapa de plástico y empuja hacia fuera el faro led, luego veras otros dos tornillos, los quitas y retiras la tapa de plástico luego empuja el tablero hacia arriba, depende de que empresa sea se sabrá si tiene o no gps.

Si quieres retirar la placa principal tendrás que quitar la batería que esta dentro del tubo.
By karlitos289
kokotito06 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:18 pm
My dashboard has the pins cutted off where you would connect to the st-link , is there any way to flash it or I need to buy a new dash
No veo que este cortado, creo que aun puedes flashearlo, solo suelda los pines donde corresponde.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]