An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
AWESOME!! Thanks for taking the time effort to carry out this project and make a tutorial to share your knowledge. I have a working but well worn and unloved M365 and a “purple wheeled” Max at home that I’ve mostly taken apart and planned to use for parts, however I was discouraged after finding that the Max pole didn’t fit the M365 but I see now that the entire front wheel spindle can be removed and used! I’m at work so I’ll have to watch the second half of the video later but I am excited to make this mashup.

Will def be attempting, much appreciated!
AWESOME!! Thanks for taking the time effort to carry out this project and make a tutorial to share your knowledge. I have a working but well worn and unloved M365 and a “purple wheeled” Max at home that I’ve mostly taken apart and planned to use for parts, however I was discouraged after finding that the Max pole didn’t fit the M365 but I see now that the entire front wheel spindle can be removed and used! I’m at work so I’ll have to watch the second half of the video later but I am excited to make this mashup.

I dont get it.
What was built in the video? A photoshopped version of some parts together? (see Min. 7:40)
The way to the proposed final product is not shown.

Obviously the guy in the video has no idea what he is doing. You never try to remove a bearing like that. Always as straight as possible, at best with an hydraulic press.
michi_gecko wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:37 am
I dont get it.
What was built in the video? A photoshopped version of some parts together? (see Min. 7:40)
The way to the proposed final product is not shown.

Obviously the guy in the video has no idea what he is doing. You never try to remove a bearing like that. Always as straight as possible, at best with an hydraulic press.
Sorry, I figured the audience would be smart enough to figure it out with the info provided.

At no point in the video was any bearings removed.

Regardless your trippin if you think the g30 bearing has to be removed in some special way to prevent any damage.
I'll post some pictures of some bearings removed in the way shown so you can point out exactly what you mean.
Almost 1k miles on the converted m365, running perfectly. Please go hate somewhere else.
Bee-Rad wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:27 pm

your very welcome :) would love to see the results you come up with.
michi_gecko wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:37 am
I dont get it.
There is no point at all for the whole "guide" (as there is no point in wearing ski goggles when using a hammer)!

If you want more range/speed just add an external battery to the M365. Everything else doesn't serve a purpose.
i find g30 500W motor for a decent price. Is it possible to use g30 motor as M365 back wheel without frame modification, are the dimensions same ? (i already use 10inch tires but in front and rear)

Also i need to change tips of the motor cable but i assume it should be compatible with controller. And need and adapter to mount disc brakes on g30 motor (like monorim adapter)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]