An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By lime302
Just want to let all other owners of this scooter that it will take the Ninebot external battery. My bird is stock (no flashed speed controller or any thing yet) However, I installed an external battery and it does increase acceleration noticeably. However speed is still capped at 16mph. Will look into flashing to unlock it to go to possibly 18 mph like the OEM Ninebots.

What I would really like is to be able to install a folding mechanism. Does any one know about this? Has anyone heard of making a previously unfoldable Ninebot able to fold?
By ajc1971
lime302 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:02 am
Just want to let all other owners of this scooter that it will take the Ninebot external battery. My bird is stock (no flashed speed controller or any thing yet) However, I installed an external battery and it does increase acceleration noticeably. However speed is still capped at 16mph. Will look into flashing to unlock it to go to possibly 18 mph like the OEM Ninebots.

What I would really like is to be able to install a folding mechanism. Does any one know about this? Has anyone heard of making a previously unfoldable Ninebot able to fold?
I was 99% sure it would work, as the 3 mounting screws are present Any recommendations for cheap 'copy' battery? Would love to work with someone to mod the firmware to allow speed boost with bigger battery! The dash has the Bluetooth icon 'alive' on it, but it is not findable. I tried a whole bunch of Power on tricks to see if there were any hidden menus. Not found one yet, probably needs access to the control board or a replacement. That side of things i have ZERO knowledge about!
By Sc00tr
I don’t have $300 lying around otherwise I’d buy one of these and see what kind of nonsense they’ve pulled but until then, I can only speculate.

If anyone that has one is able to post some close ups that might be helpful.

I assume the put some custom ble software on the dashboard which can be removed with a few methods but has anyone tried st linking to flash it to stock?
By jsante81
Hello!!

I just purchased one as well looks like the bluetooth will not connect. if i were to replace the screen module with a standard ES2 Screen would the Bluetooth work? or would i also need to change the controller?
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?