An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
I am looking for real feedback on experience with Swagtron Swagger 5 Elite Scooter. Did you have any problems? Did Swagtron help during warranty period? What happened for out of warranty? Do you expect your cared for scooter to last several years?
ride2017share wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:47 pm
I am looking for real feedback on experience with Swagtron Swagger 5 Elite Scooter. Did you have any problems? Did Swagtron help during warranty period? What happened for out of warranty? Do you expect your cared for scooter to last several years?
I don’t think many people on here have a Swagtron. Kind of a silly name.
I have one and I loved it until this morning. Currently it is STUCK on and emitting a truly irritating high pitch tone. I cannot turn it off. waiting until 10 AM CST so I can call Swagtron. I'm at a complete loss...

It's a good scooter. I don't think they intended it for daily usage. I've had to replace parts and use Lock Tight on the screws to keep them from jostling loose.

I purchased it mid-November 2019.
Junk my son has broke his many times . The battery pack I had to take apart 3 times & repair the connections the metal tabs broke . The power button broke it took them a month to send me a replacement but it shorted out the controller now I got to see if I want to repair that .

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]