An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
Hello,

To find out if its possible to flash this Version of the lime gen 3 you have to disassemble one of the scooters and look inside. If the motor controller looks the same as the lime gen 3 we can try it. Would be interest in seeing whats inside this new Lime scooter. From where do you come? Where have you seen this scooter?
Hi there
I flashed the lime 3.0 successfully, it worked immediately after writing the hex file,
, headlights came on, the green light and the taillight.
Great, but another question how can you turn it off now (that the lamps go out until next time (how do you turn it on again)
after a short while he asks DONE? may I confirm that ???
MFG from Germany Berlin
Hello

Actually theres no way to disable the lights without flashing a locked firmware version to the scooter. The "Done" message should be disappear if you shake the scooter a little bit, it is in a normal case to ask the driver if he is done with renting.
Ventomann wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:39 pm
Hi there
I flashed the lime 3.0 successfully, it worked immediately after writing the hex file,
, headlights came on, the green light and the taillight.
Great, but another question how can you turn it off now (that the lamps go out until next time (how do you turn it on again)
after a short while he asks DONE? may I confirm that ???
MFG from Germany Berlin
I wired up a simple toggle switch on the headlight wire. Cut off the black sheath and wire the switch up to interrupt either the black or the white wire
Hi, I've tried using the ST st-link V2 with stlink.git from texanne,

So finally, with stlink-gui & stink.git & all dependencies installed & the right connections between stlinkV2 and controller , I've managed to upload the .hex file.
Light is on, charger at poste, no green box.
Let's try it now.
Last edited by jonsmit on Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
jonsmit wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:11 pm

So finally, with stlink-gui & stink.git & all dependencies installed & the right connections between stlinkV2 and controller , I've managed to upload the .hex file.
Let's try it now.
Well, without reconnecting the green box or the lcd, and pushing the scoot to start nothing much happened. Light went down shortly after.
jonsmit wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:33 am
jonsmit wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:11 pm

Let's try it now.
Well, without reconnecting the green box or the lcd, and pushing the scoot to start nothing much happened. Light went down shortly after.
Battery full after some serious tlc, reconnecting the green box:
All lights on, check.
Lcd green "asking are you done", km/h ok, check.
Bluetooth BLE ok asking for code through android phone, check.
No detection through eTrick app.
pushing up to 4-5 km/h into appartment no start...

disconnecting front light rear light on for some time, then scooter off.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]