An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing the way we think about travel
By Gilles99
Afficher sur gps 27km/m à plat et sans vent , je pèse 80kilo. Et quelle vitesse pour ceux qui ont modder le controller avec le renfort du shunt..?
By ztig
Hello, i've got a dott scooter just like the one in first post and a chinese controller..its all wired up by someone else.

This guy also opened the battery, i can see there he tried to solder the + power out to b+.(picture attached), or was it soldered originally?

I've measured the battery and it has just 32 volts. The main 2 power out wires do not show any voltage..i've measured b+ and b- for 32v. I've attached a charger to the charging port but nothing happens..the charger is lighted up green showing full charge.
Is the battery protected by the bms now if there isn't any voltage out? How should i charge it?

Thanks.
By Tomtom388
Hellojesuis nouveau ici merci des conseils je suis de lyon est j'ai vu pas mal de trottinette dottdailleur j'aimerai m'en faire une personnellement vu qu'il y pas mal de cadavre . Pour qu'elle sois fonctionnelle faut change le contrôleur et l'afficheur led? Merci

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]