An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By BrnChknBrnCow
Does anyone know how to get one of these to work? I purchased a new 48v 1000w Speed controller, can someone please tell me how to install it or if I'm just wasting my time. PLEASE HELP!
By knynxy@gmail.com
Yes, with a generic speed controller I know exactly how to get them running. I can also activate the Bluetooth to play music with phone. I can help anyone that needs help. I live in west LA off expo and Westwood. Text me 310-895-6173 anytime
By Seank214
Pashko90 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:51 pm
Hey guys! is anyone can sell me one uncoverted? i will work on solution to convert it.
Where do you live? I will sell you one if you are close to me...
By Pashko90
Seank214 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:27 pm
Pashko90 wrote:
Hey guys! is anyone can sell me one uncoverted? i will work on solution to convert it.
Los Angeles/Sherman Oaks.
text me on 5624999091
By Skyexbluu
Today i ran into a couple kids riding wheels ebikes ... they were asking why a silver box was on mine(controller). Then said they were riding free and i asked how..? He replied i have cards.
I knew he meant rcid so i asked if that was it.

He then pulled out a lanyard with maybe 9 of the ones shown here in earlier posts black with white writing.
I tried asking some questions but he seemed secretive.

He said that one card can unlock more than just one bike but not every single bike. It has to match up....so i assume thats why he had multiple to try on each bike untill unlocks. Group of unlock codes instead of hundreds,1 for each bike
He said you can order them but he did something illegal but then followed it up with his brother does something blah blah idk. Whatever he wont speak fine. But it seems there is a trick to using the card and maybe finding the codes if there are a select number of them and not 1 code per bike.

He said i sell them...but cant right now? I asked if his brother is a mechanic for wheels or something he said no. Lol so idk but seems like he was scared to spill beans how ever he aquired it. Just wanted to mention that if its worth anything

Thanks 8-)
By Colburn
Seank214 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:27 pm
Pashko90 wrote:
I’m in downtown LA,

text me if you can , I’ll remove my number later

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]