An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By m365b
John Does not wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:57 am
I feel like this is getting a bit personal here buddy.

I'm all up for a stronger design, I am gonna be standing on it :D

Do you know why these got pulled from normal sources?
Oh, please don't take anything I wrote personally. I view this site as a library for escooter info.

Unfortunately, I only know of Amazon US having them in stock.
By 365GUY
Hello,
I sent you a email as you requested I do, however I have not received your reply regarding sending the sample.

Can you let me know if your still planning on doing that?

Thanks
365 GUY
By nmc2012
365GUY wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:36 am
Hello,
I sent you a email as you requested I do, however I have not received your reply regarding sending the sample.

Can you let me know if your still planning on doing that?

Thanks
365 GUY
Hi

Sorry to hear that! Can you please advise your email address and I will look it up right away.

Cheers :)
By 365GUY
I will try one last time before I give up on contacting you regarding getting the sample you offered. I have emailed you and have never received a reply. Please let me know if you still want to send a sample fork as I have a build right now that would be a great opportunity for you to receive professional level installation video ad photos of the installation and review.

Please advise ASAP as I need to have a direction of how this scooter is going to be built.

Best regards
365GUY

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]