An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
Hello,

Iam not so famaliar with software too. I found how the lime unlocks on a simple way.
I readed the locked scooter out. Then i unlocked the scooter with the app and read it out again.
Then i compared the files and found the difference. So i know now whats different in the controller
firmware between locked and unlocked state. So i know how to hack the unlock system without know how the
software on the scooter controller works. We need to find someone who can disassemble and reverse engineer
the software for us, i am not able to do that i dont have the knowledge.
M20001 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:46 pm
Hello,

There:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lopeugob2scu ... Y7KSa?dl=0

Is a Folder called Lime File, in this Folder is a Video. In this video is shown what you have to do to get the controller flashed.
IMPORTANT: You have to let the controller on the scooter, do not remove the Battery from the controller or it will not work.
If the controller does not start anymore and seems dead, connect a charger to the charging port of the scooter and the controller will start again. For flashing controller: Remove the potting mass, you do not have to remove the complete potting mass, see in the video and in the pictures in the folder where the flashing connector is, and remove the potting mass only there, its not so much work as removing the complete potting mass. then connect the stlink cables, in the folder is a picture. It shows where you have to connect the cables on the stlink and another picture shows where you have to connect the cables to the controller board of the scooter. Then follow the video the unlocked file is in the folder in the link. The best is to download the entire file, so you have the informations about the lime scooter.
I'm using this hardware to communicate with the lime G3 controller but I'm facing an understanding error message when trying to read or write the firmware with STVP software : "Device is protected"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Module-STM32F1 ... 2749.l2649

Any idea what's wrong with me?
ScooterScammy wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:13 am
This sounds incredibly difficult if it's in assembly language? Where do we even start?
We need someone who can read assembler otherwise, no chance to understand whats happen in the scooter software...
There are some programs who can translate it to pseudo c code, but the same as the assembler if you cannot read it, no chance to understand whats going on.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]