An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Jblacks2
Hello this is my first post, I just received my BIRD ES1-300 I’ll post a picture, but need help, now I’ve ready a few posts already but I wanna make sure. I’m wanting to have this work with the app. Display is always on the red S. I’m just wanting all the features that the nine or E2 has what do I do? It also dose not have the folding ability.

Admin Note: Check out ScooterTalk's review of the Bird ES1-300

By Jblacks2
Scooter is brand new I work for dish network and we have a program when we make a sale at certain jobs we get commission the commission we get is in a points
And we can use these points to purchase whatever they have in a catalog and the scooter is in that catalog I cannot find the scooter brand new anywhere else trust me I’ve tried looking and I’ve called several places and no luck because I wanted a second one but I do not have enough points to get a second one
By JEDI
Jblacks2 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:51 pm
Hello this is my first post, I just received my BIRD ES1-300 I’ll post a picture, but need help, now I’ve ready a few posts already but I wanna make sure. I’m wanting to have this work with the app. Display is always on the red S. I’m just wanting all the features that the nine or E2 has what do I do? It also dose not have the folding ability.
How do you like this? I was looking at getting one myself and had a few questions? Are you able to adjust things with an app or view info like the other scooters?

How long does it take to charge and how many miles you get on a charge?

Thanks in advance for the questions.
By Sc00tr
JEDI wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:31 pm
Jblacks2 wrote:
How do you like this? I was looking at getting one myself and had a few questions? Are you able to adjust things with an app or view info like the other scooters?

How long does it take to charge and how many miles you get on a charge?

Thanks in advance for the questions.
If flashed correctly it's treated the same as a retail ES1/ES2 in the app so all the settings are adjustable.
By ajc1971
Jblacks2 wrote:
Me too, it was on discount at Amazon over the weekend. Can you tell me,does it accommodate the additional battery if wanted? Do you have a link to a manual? Did you try to hack it so you can make firmware adjustments yet? So many questions, hopefully we can work a few hacks out for it together!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]