An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
electricool wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:56 pm
Seank214 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:52 pm
Confirmed working on ES100- BIRD zero and on ES200B (JUMP). Thanks to the OP for the knowledge! Both are fully functional.

Hi, could you tell me what code you used for IBRD
is it BASTI?
thank you and congratulations
I second this for the jump scooter. What code/ pin combo did you use for the jump. Im dying to get mine going.
ndufala20 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:46 am
Would someone be willing to make a video about the whole process from beginning to end the connections and especially the entire flash process because i am extremely confused this time around
I would be happy to! I am a beginner and have not even done much soldering. I have never used Arduino in the past but I know about soldering and nanos. I came at this as a total beginner for fun. Once I get my scooter working I will fully document the second one with parts list, links, photo step by step etc. Its hard to know what is significant or worth documenting when there doesnt seem to yet be a direct part from start to finish that delivers consistent and repeatable results. I have some video editing experience so, there will be some production value....
Well without more information and details like pictures of your work. I can not help much. Double check the wires and make sure you used the right colors.
ndufala20 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:51 am
So i just flashed my bird zero with ardunio and everything went perfect besides the scooter did not flash or turn on when it was completed any ideas what could cause this???
ndufala20 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:51 am
So i just flashed my bird zero with ardunio and everything went perfect besides the scooter did not flash or turn on when it was completed any ideas what could cause this???
Hello and congratulations
could you share the demarage sequence you used for the IBRD, I've been struggling for a while to light it,
I just need the demarage sequence to work on a 433Mhz device

Thanks and bravo once again
electricool wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:12 am
Pata27 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:41 am
Hey everybody.
As basti256 was saying it is quite simple to use a logic analyser to find out what the program is sending.
So if someone want to make a custom one you can use this code as a starting point.
Code: Select all
void setup() {
  // initialize serial:
  Serial.begin(9600);
  Serial.write(0xA6);
  Serial.write(0x12);
  Serial.write(0x02);
  Serial.write(0x10);
  Serial.write(0x14);
  Serial.write(0xCF);
  delay(500);
  Serial.write(0xA6);
  Serial.write(0x12);
  Serial.write(0x02);
  Serial.write(0x11);
  Serial.write(0x14);
  Serial.write(0x0B);
}

void loop() {
  delay(500);
  Serial.write(0xA6);
  Serial.write(0x12);
  Serial.write(0x02);
  Serial.write(0x15);
  Serial.write(0x14);
  Serial.write(0x30);
}
Hope it can help people that wanted the code to do a custom version with nfc reader or some more feature.

hello and thank you for sharing your code, I wanted to know if it works on a ESC100 BIRD ZERO?
thank you
Bastis Mod 0.1 does for sure. Worked on mine...
bigredrobot wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:13 am
electricool wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:56 pm
Seank214 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:52 pm
Confirmed working on ES100- BIRD zero and on ES200B (JUMP). Thanks to the OP for the knowledge! Both are fully functional.

Hi, could you tell me what code you used for IBRD
is it BASTI?
thank you and congratulations
I second this for the jump scooter. What code/ pin combo did you use for the jump. Im dying to get mine going.
I used the Bastis Mod 0.1 and wired in a switch before the step down converter.
Hello everyone.
Someone would have a boot sequence for a bird with this wiring diagram, for info I tried BASTI 0.1 and BASTI 0.2 but without success, when the branch my cable on the GPS output, I just have the taillights that flash once and after nothing, the front wheel remains locked and nothing happens, I said that I am on a ESC100 BIRD and I use a nano Arduino powered by USB
I take any help possible thanks, and a big thank you to all those who take the time to share their progress on this project

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]