-Thank you very much for your answer. It's good to hear that it works for now... and especially thanks for your explanation to the buffer problem... i'll have to say that I have to take me my time to understand what you said but it's already remarked for reading it when I've got time for that.Rick Sanchez wrote: ↑Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:35 pmI've tested the new rev 0.2b Hex and it seems to work but not for 100%. I've found som critical failures like D5 is trying to pulse Vcc to the ground shorted button when activating and deactivating causing a short crash on all signals (visible in the .........
I could imagine that these "Spikes" could have to reasons: an additional Installed Part behind of the glue which drops the voltage a bit harder... (maybe an condensator??) or the speaker is causing this problem... anyway... I don't want to spent too much time with this problem, The reset button is in this state just an step between the final result...
Aslong as the arduinos are not breaking It's just more comfortable then always plugging and unplugging the GPS Box.
-I've added an new shematic for the wiring and I#ll hope it's now better readable and without so much failures... (sorry for forgetting to add an DC-DC converter in the drawing... This is my very first "project" and I#m doing so much things for the first time at the moment To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access., theres an big difference between making notes for myself and making notes for you To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
-I will reupload "Bastis Mod 0.2" in an few minutes with the upload.hex I've given Rick for Testing.
- I will start today preparing the fritzing shematic for "Bastis Mod 0.3" which will already have an NFC support in an advanced workwise
- Infos about "Bastis Mod 0.3":
- I will use the RC522 NFC Kits buyable on ebay amazon and so on... Take the Kit with one chip and one card...
- Even the first version will have an "Teach In" you will have to put at first your keychip to the scooter, you will hear an acknowledge sound, then you will have to hold the chipcard to the nfc port, this will be the master key where you can restart the teach in with...
- the first version will only support one chipkey and one chipcard in the future i am already preparing it so that we can use ~3keys and one mastercard.
- in the first version I will just check the uuid of the nfc chip and check if it's allowed or not for this key to unlock the scooter. At some point we will generate an shorthash code which will be written in an specified period of time/logins to make it more safe against someone reading out the nfc chip.
- Maybe: errorcodes inside these hashed codes which can be decompiled by an arduino / ios app to see if there are any errors on the scooter and/or the arduino. But this if science fiction music To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access. .
this is it so far... some of you can imagine how much work this is to code so please give me some of your day or time... 24hrs and as an maximum 2hrs a day is not enough To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access..