An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By 365GUY
Can someone please tell me how to downgrade to bms 107 on the M365 ? I still feel the speed limiter kick in and slow me down. I’m currently running 1.1.5 on bms along with CFW on firmware.
I also feel the regen brakes kick in although it should be off.

Anyone please help?
Thanks
✌🏻
By 365GUY
I have looked everywhere for the bms 107 bin file and came up empty. It looks like it was included in past versions of the bin file generator that botox made, but the current version has no BMS firmware at all. I found something from him that basically says there’s no reason to use 107 because it won’t do anything but make your scooter less safe. i Don’t really care, I wanna at least try it and see if it corrects some issues I have.

There are plenty of people that claim using 107 vs 115 made a substantial difference in speed and braking.

So does anyone have a bin file of bms 107 they can share or know where to find that elusive little b*tch ?
By m365b
365GUY wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:29 pm
Yes it worked.. thanks for helping a scoot brother out 😂
Can you please give a quick summary of what happened after you changed the BMS firmware? Did you experience a difference in speed and braking? I'm assuming you used m365_downG to change the BMS firmware, correct?

Very interesting. A gearbest blog gave the following description for each BMS firmware:

BMS 1.0.7: exploits 70% of the battery capacity and limits power/speed to less than 30% of the battery.
BMS 1.1.5: exploits 85% of the battery capacity and limits power/speed to less than 50% of the battery.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]