An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Seank214
ruttydm wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:49 pm
Well I'm from Belgium... I can always help.
Whats your number? I will pay you to get a new motherboard and IC Card...
By knynxy@gmail.com
I have fully converted 2 of them and I am very good at it. All is needed is a bldc e bike speed controller with or without a lcd display. I used a 250W controller on both of the units I've converted from the -S to the -M and both was significantly faster than any of the ones that still remain as rentals. Im in West LA and I would be more than willing to help anyone get any e bike or e scooter up and running for just a few bucks or preferably for a speed controller. I am dam near close to being a dam near expert when it comes to anything E-with wheels. I've completely dismantled or (finished the disassembly) of hundreds of E-Scooters and bikes, both rental versions (one's that used to be a rental versions prior to me getting my hands on it of course) and even retal off the shelf units like to the ninebot es series. So many to the extent, I know every single wire color and every single bolt size and count by memory. I've worked on e scooters across CA,AZ,TX and Fl. It all started with the M365. Now I do of course ask, that what ever scoot or bike that you may possess, should of course been obtained by you in a legal manner (how ever the f*cker ended up in your yard/ camp, driveway/pathway is not important to me in anyway nor is it any of my business), It shall be your scooter that you purchased and or obtained in a legal manner and that's all I need to know end of story. Now just let me find one dismantled and left in a dangerous manner along side of what ever road, or inside of some dumpster as electronic e waste and I'm sure to take it home.
Anyways, I would for sure like to help anyone get any bird,Lyft,jump lime,blue duck,spin,bolt and even the Wheels bike up and running. Old or new let's get sh*t going. I'll be working on uploading verious pictorial tear downs on several different models soon.
By El cesse
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:49 am
I have fully converted 2 of them and I am very good at it. All is needed is a bldc e bike speed controller with or without a lcd display. I used a 250W controller on both of the units I've converted from the -S to the -M and both was significantly faster than any of the ones that still remain as rentals. Im in West LA and I would be more than willing to help anyone get any e bike or e scooter up and running for just a few bucks or preferably for a speed controller. I am dam near close to being a dam near expert when it comes to anything E-with wheels. I've completely dismantled or (finished the disassembly) of hundreds of E-Scooters and bikes, both rental versions (one's that used to be a rental versions prior to me getting my hands on it of course) and even retal off the shelf units like to the ninebot es series. So many to the extent, I know every single wire color and every single bolt size and count by memory. I've worked on e scooters across CA,AZ,TX and Fl. It all started with the M365. Now I do of course ask, that what ever scoot or bike that you may possess, should of course been obtained by you in a legal manner (how ever the f*cker ended up in your yard/ camp, driveway/pathway is not important to me in anyway nor is it any of my business), It shall be your scooter that you purchased and or obtained in a legal manner and that's all I need to know end of story. Now just let me find one dismantled and left in a dangerous manner along side of what ever road, or inside of some dumpster as electronic e waste and I'm sure to take it home.
Anyways, I would for sure like to help anyone get any bird,Lyft,jump lime,blue duck,spin,bolt and even the Wheels bike up and running. Old or new let's get sh*t going. I'll be working on uploading verious pictorial tear downs on several different models soon.
Sounds amazing, if you have the time I will be glad if you could show how to do it. I don’t live in the USA. But it will be good to know how to convert it.

Thanks in advance :)
By Stevekeil
David Banner wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:32 am
If anyone is interested I have 2 ecu's (motherboards) and a set of matching RFID keys to each one for these wheels bikes.

$100 each.
Yes I would like one if you can text me at 661-208-5345
By Seta648
Buy a new brushless motor controller $15 on eBay and a key switch $3 and a on/offs witch $2 and replaced that's all. You don't have the screen but you can get a good ride.
By 323HW420
Generic controller. Replace the push button power switch and light switch with a on/off toggle switch. Everything will work except display. 350w controller gets 17mph.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]