An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Hello all, as promised, this is the photos of the kit. This one I received today but ordered 3 weeks ago from BatteryProvider for Jump and it finally arrived today (sorry the first kits were already inside my bird zero and Tier so I couldn’t take photos of it), but this time this is the photos just out of package before I put it in my scooter. (I have also ordered one for Lime 3 but I dont have any news on it yet, it simply says Awaiting Shipment..) It is a block of reinforced super hard plastic and the connectors go to the scooter cable by clipping them on.
As an first thing: THANK YOU!!

Second thing is, i have to laugh... the Seller seriously has fear that someone will find out how it works :mrgreen:
I will. I ordered my Kit from an other site here in europe. Actually it waits for me on the Post Station that I come and collect it.
I will share also some pics with you.

Could you send me the Installation instruction via PM? Or you can also share it here on the forum.

Would be great. Thank you :)
rowanyoung wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:46 pm
Hello all, as promised, this is the photos of the kit. This one I received today but ordered 3 weeks ago from BatteryProvider for Jump and it finally arrived today (sorry the first kits were already inside my bird zero and Tier so I couldn’t take photos of it), but this time this is the photos just out of package before I put it in my scooter. (I have also ordered one for Lime 3 but I dont have any news on it yet, it simply says Awaiting Shipment..) It is a block of reinforced super hard plastic and the connectors go to the scooter cable by clipping them on.
hello and did it work ???
Can you send me the installation instructions !!!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]