An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Brains of the e-scooter. Topics covering controllers, throttles, etc in this section.
I have seen some rather expensive controllers on the Internet than look better built than what we have been messing around with. Some come with screens and the controller and are priced in the few hundred dollars range. I’m not sure what exactly the difference is going to be over the cheap ones but if price is an indication of quality that might be what your after. The issue is most of them are large and probably designed to be used in a electric moped or something bigger and heavier. I have seen some in the 3000-5000 watt range typically in the higher voltages like 60,72 and up.
I will look for the one I was considering and post a link in a different reply.
That probably wasn’t a very helpful reply but it’s all I got.
120v available so dual 60 in series and then you Will definitely smoke that max motor. If you look you can find motors from mini motors, same as the dualtron scooters I think. There like 3000 watt motors and if I remember correctly cost under 200$. So let’s figure 500$ for a controller and motor combo that would be capable of handling that power, that’s not bad considering scooters in that range are typically 2-3k.
We’re lucky to be around in this time where technology is coming out that makes pretty much anything possible.... well except for a real hover board like McFly had.
Have you tried those Flipski controllers yet ?
I don’t know much about them , I actually posted a question about the basics regarding them but haven’t seen any answers yet.

There supposed to be more solid and I believe the software is open source so it might be worth trying it and comparing it to the Chinese controllers to see if it’s actually much better. I do know the one I was looking at was 8-60 volts with a 50 amp rating up to 200 amp burst. Price was about 70$
LAskooter213 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:55 pm
Yes, I want a recommendation for a control that will deliver smooth, quiet power, last a long time, and get me up above 35 mph with a stock motor from a Ninebot Max. Any one have any suggestions? The money aint a thing....I want a fast reliable scooter.

Thanks
Are u going to sell one I don’t have a computer & want one on my tank. This 500 watt controller sucks . Is uses a lot of power. I added a extra battery in the pole too .
365GUY wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:55 pm
120v available so dual 60 in series and then you Will definitely smoke that max motor. If you look you can find motors from mini motors, same as the dualtron scooters I think. There like 3000 watt motors and if I remember correctly cost under 200$. So let’s figure 500$ for a controller and motor combo that would be capable of handling that power, that’s not bad considering scooters in that range are typically 2-3k.
We’re lucky to be around in this time where technology is coming out that makes pretty much anything possible.... well except for a real hover board like McFly had.
exactly! stay tuned my friend ;)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]