An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
wurecec wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:49 pm
Have you managed to boot a GPS board? Like the one shown in another post.

I have power, RX, and TX, but get a boot error :(

Any help would be great
Sorry this thread is about motor controller and dash, not the GPS board.
I was able to do that, but nothing very useful came out of that. And very soon I have fried it by supplying it with 5V instead of 4.2V
Adrien Didot wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:13 am
Black beard wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:25 pm
There is a way to get gen 2.5 lime scooters don't need any hardware or software just 3 steps and its yours. 100%
How do you do it ?? :o
This is not a problem: You buy controller, mount it to Lime, and go. But...
You can do that in any scooter, or even you can build yourself one. You need then only: battery, motor, brake, controller, speed handle and construction. So... this is solution to ALL scooters, even those that are not constructed yet 0;)

Or... We don't know something 0:)
hi guys my friend has one of these lime scooters and uses this v1nano with amtel 328b there is also what looks like a step up buck converter its a plug and play solution that I'd like a bit more info on I have a xilinx platform 2 cable I use as a cpld programmer a altera usb blaster and the old elcheapo USBavr programmer I want to source the sketch for it or at least get a good read from it I assume avrdude would be my friend in this instance. as for iscp header on the nano clk gnd miso mosi 5v are sorted I'm just scratching my head on the reset pin any info would be much appreciated on that one. I don't really want to hook up the logic analyzer and start from scratch
blurmeanie223 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:30 pm
hi guys my friend has one of these lime scooters and uses this v1nano with amtel 328b there is also what looks like a step up buck converter its a plug and play solution that I'd like a bit more info on I have a xilinx platform 2 cable I use as a cpld programmer a altera usb blaster and the old elcheapo USBavr programmer I want to source the sketch for it or at least get a good read from it I assume avrdude would be my friend in this instance. as for iscp header on the nano clk gnd miso mosi 5v are sorted I'm just scratching my head on the reset pin any info would be much appreciated on that one. I don't really want to hook up the logic analyzer and start from scratch

Hi not bad your device, why you will not try to read the program in the arduino, you could know how the output react
Black beard wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:50 pm
You don't have to do any of this I know a way with no software or hardware alteration you literally only have to do 3 steps. Legal? Probably not. 100% guaranteed to work tho. Not sure what to do with information will wait to try on gen 3

Hello.
can you give me some information on the 3 steps that could demmarer this model without changing anything
Thank you for your help

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]