An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By 365GUY
Yea I read that somewhere else to, I guess the difference in a pro dash is it not only beeps but it also flashes on the dash and fucks up the Speedo.
The weird thing is I can hook it up, and full throttle it only goes 1-2 mph. There’s no variation in power it’s just one slow speed throughout the entire throttle. However every once in a while it goes full blast and f**king hauls nuts for a few seconds. I’m guessing I have something f***ed up in my firmware. Not sure if you guys have done much tweaking with the new pro firmware but there’s so much more sh*t we can tweak I’m probably missing something.

I am going to figure out a way to make this work without throwing error 21. I’m thinking of using the bms and figure out how to incorporate it into the 60v battery just because I hate error codes that much.

But seeing that wheel spin even shortly when it would burst full speed has me pretty excited, this is going to be the king max and ain’t no body gonna be able to catch me.
By joeyfreshwater
365GUY wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:15 am
So when I hook everything up all I get is a scooter that beeps at me like I cheated on it and refuses to go out and roll hard. Basically the b*tch isn’t happy and she’s f**king up my desire to ride her fast.

Why you think my b*tch is playing hard to get ?

FYI I’m running stock 365 controller, 365 pro dash, (2) 60v batteries in parallel obviously.
please respect scooters! when she beeps she is not consenting #metoo
By Mattr567
Hey, can anyone confirm if the main connector on the Max battery is XT60 or XT30? Would help a lot :)

I have a Bird Zero battery on the front of my M365, thinking I might upgrade!
By joeyfreshwater
Mattr567 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:12 am
Hey, can anyone confirm if the main connector on the Max battery is XT60 or XT30? Would help a lot :)

I have a Bird Zero battery on the front of my M365, thinking I might upgrade!
XT60
By Merk8.0
What if we are looking at this wrong, we are just looking at one end of the cable that’s plugged into the controller, what about the other end of the cable that plugs into the board, I’m thinking they could be cross wired and that’s why some people are blowing boards or getting error codes :ugeek:
By benhall847
Merk8.0 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:48 pm
What if we are looking at this wrong, we are just looking at one end of the cable that’s plugged into the controller, what about the other end of the cable that plugs into the board, I’m thinking they could be cross wired and that’s why some people are blowing boards or getting error codes :ugeek:
Follow the stock G30 wiring.
The Lyft controller is the same, but will be locked.

You'll require a new controller + board or an unknown method to unlock the current controller.

Either way - follow the stock G30 wiring if you don't want to fry your board.

Also - Ebay now has stock g30 dash to controller wires if you want to play it safe and just buy one
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Max-Cable-G30- ... %7Ciid%3A1

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]