An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
john lee wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:32 am
bagnare wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:54 am
hello Lee and thank you for your intervention it's true I think the trigger was damaged by the water for the controller it is a little noise but nothing serious, for the controller with display I bought it on aliexpress but I will change it I was advised this controller because the trigger is integrated in the display and many scooter uses the same display which you can find attached photos, advice must look in aliexpress and ebay in terms of prices there has a strong competition between the chinoix so you have to enjoy LT01and there is the same version in black is for all-terrain scooter.
then photo 1 is my current controller photo 2 is the controller that I plan to buy.

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/32907619 ... b201603_55

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/32953043 ... e489e02623

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB14GSJctnJ ... 21386f73fa

hello Bagnare. after looking at the description of the two controllers I think the difference is only in the display (one of them has the integrated throttle), the controller units being the same. so the only advantage appears to be the addition of that throttle that is differently positioned than the original one. so is it worth it to invest in that new controller or just buy a simple throttle if the original one is still not working? anyway, keep us posted!
to pleasure my dear, I found that many scooter say 4X4 too expensive for me they have the same controller, since the accelerator is integrated with the controller it facilitates syncronization, and moreover it serves to trivialize the scooter more ;)
bagnare wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:03 am
:D my new ex lime scooter found in the river Seine only one small problem is that i can not use the original accelerator trigger and i need the original settings of the screen, on earth track it rolls at 24km / hour and on a support it rolls at 24km / hour knowing that I weigh 94kg :roll:

hello, you found it in the seine river ? what a lucky fishing and what big balls you have to have tried the battery after been in the water.
going nowhere ... are you sure to be peace of mind ? i just tell you lucky fishing , and that you were courageous to use a battery (and a scooter) that went into the water as it's very dangerous ,... :lol: :lol: :lol: new sport ? like theft :arrow:

i don't understand you talk about usa your home ?
I did not understand anything of what you are saying, for my conscience it is quiet I thought that you are there to help evolve the forum but you are the only that for accused people and play the saint, there are many like you, and nothing obliges me to tell you what I do and nothing gives you the right to accuse people then take care of your business and forget me,
:lol: :lol:

ok mister true english ( daughter /son, instead of a wire ) and you asked to everybody to speak in true english :D :roll: like you were some kind of dickens but you finaly just 3 letters less :evil:
i never litteraly called you a thief but you ? you did to me ....

you better should try to fish the neurons you lost in your sexy diving clothe dear seine lion :ugeek:

one last thing before i go :arrow: :mrgreen: , i already saw almost one year ago this stolen harley davidson rescue video and back when i used to watch it i already knew that this sea lion in diving clothe was an incredible idiot towing an harley like that, and now that you said it's you , i don't even know if its really you but you said it so , you just confirm to me his/your stupidity and you are proud .... unbelievable bye bye :D :arrow:

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]