An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By morbidru
First of all, this SXT MAX has nothing to do with the Ninebot MAX, they are completely different.

Second, it's not even made by SXT, its made by OKAI in China, you can find it listed on their alibaba.com page here: https://okaivehicle.en.alibaba.com/prod ... aring.html?

So no, unfortunately, you cannot flash it with the same method as the Ninebot ESx.

I also have a question, does VOI even have this model? please post a picture, because I have never seen it.
By Risitas98
morbidru wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:52 pm
First of all, this SXT MAX has nothing to do with the Ninebot MAX, they are completely different.

Second, it's not even made by SXT, its made by OKAI in China, you can find it listed on their alibaba.com page here: https://okaivehicle.en.alibaba.com/prod ... aring.html?

So no, unfortunately, you cannot flash it with the same method as the Ninebot ESx.

I also have a question, does VOI even have this model? please post a picture, because I have never seen it.
By Marius Petz
morbidru wrote:

In germany this model is common because of the road suitability. In other countries for example sweden they're using ninebot's.

Have a look at the running board of the scooters. They have a different shape. The Scooter Sharer Tier is using the 1:1 model from alibaba but VOI has a different shaped running board.
By Danyparis
morbidru wrote:

The name of VOI Scooter is ELECTISAN / OKAI ES100
i have one and i want to turn it into a personal
Do you have more information about ?
By Marius Petz
Danyparis wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:13 pm
morbidru wrote:

The name of VOI Scooter is ELECTISAN / OKAI ES100
i have one and i want to turn it into a personal
Do you have more information about ?
Hey Dany,

do you have pictures of the scooter? It would be helpful if you provide us the parts build in the scooter.
By Danyparis
Hey Dany,

do you have pictures of the scooter? It would be helpful if you provide us the parts build in the scooter.
[/quote]

Hello mate
The original controller is OKAI ES200G
I have wired with a second one BRAINPOWER by XLD (Aliexpress)
This is ok but i have a problem with battery
With the original Controller i foud 5 pins connected to the battery:
RED = POSITIVE
BLACK= NEGATIVE
GREEN = ?
YELLOW = ?
BLUE = ?

The problem is the big battery bloc after 10scd, the scooter cut off
I try to found how solved the BMS problem
By Marius Petz
Danyparis wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:21 am
Hey Dany,

Hello mate
The original controller is OKAI ES200G
I have wired with a second one BRAINPOWER by XLD (Aliexpress)
This is ok but i have a problem with battery
With the original Controller i foud 5 pins connected to the battery:
RED = POSITIVE
BLACK= NEGATIVE
GREEN = ?
YELLOW = ?
BLUE = ?

The problem is the big battery bloc after 10scd, the scooter cut off
I try to found how solved the BMS problem
[/quote]
Hey Dany,

by the way do you opened the large handlebar? If yes where it is fixed? I tried to dismantle the handlebar but there was a torx security bolt with a pin in the middle.
By Danyparis

This is all pics after 1 day works on it

You need rewire all of the top of scooter for save original break and throttle

For the front light you need a current stabilizator because the light is 6v and the output from controller is 40v

For the behind i don't know now

You need bypass BMS on the original battery because the scooter cut off after 10 scd, on the pics you can see the internal battery from lime 2.5 and work perfectly with it for test

I want maybe let this battery in serial with the original (after bypass BMS) for more km ;)

The brain is 350w with LCD (5 SPEED)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]