An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Alex88baby
Posts
#17011
if you are paying for a ride then it goes offline immediately wont the automatically know that something fishy is going on and you are responsible? To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

[/quote]

You should try deleting this post. I deleted the original post.

User avatar
By joeyfreshwater
Posts LikeBB Avatar
#17062
Alex88baby wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:43 pm
if you are paying for a ride then it goes offline immediately wont the automatically know that something fishy is going on and you are responsible? To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
You should try deleting this post. I deleted the original post.
[/quote]

done. not trying to come off as a narc. im just saying when one of their scooters goes offline i would assume the first thing they do is check the activity and who was using it last. if it was me i wouldnt want to have an account where seemingly all my rides ended with a scooter going missing. maybe im being overly cautious but i dont want the heat

User avatar
By Sskye4575
Posts LikeBB Avatar
#17134
Naw lol, I didn't mean it like that. I was just wondering if you worked for lime and was trying to figure out how people havk the scooters lol. I know your not your not the narcs lol..all good though. But I thought about it and I took my post down because I wouldn't want people doing the jack with ah bunch of stolen scooters.



By Nissan
Posts
#17184
Sskye4575 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:13 pm
LIME 3.0 Galaxy blue color shift paint from rust oleum.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
Whaouuuuu she is just beautiful !!!
Very nice work what I can ask you what you have installed in the small bag under the headlight ???
And if I too misused asking you what you did to remove the original logos ???
You use sandpaper ??
Are you putting a layer of paint before the final ???

And above all you have to use how much spray to have this dream result To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.


Sorry for all these questions but when I see such a good job it makes me want to have the same To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

I'm from Belgium so you can be zen with this Unbelievable exclusive création To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.



Thank you in advance for your feedback

User avatar
By Sskye4575
Posts LikeBB Avatar
#17190
Nissan wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:41 am
Sskye4575 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:13 pm
LIME 3.0 Galaxy blue color shift paint from rust oleum.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
Whaouuuuu she is just beautiful !!!
Very nice work what I can ask you what you have installed in the small bag under the headlight ???
And if I too misused asking you what you did to remove the original logos ???
You use sandpaper ??
Are you putting a layer of paint before the final ???

And above all you have to use how much spray to have this dream result To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.


Sorry for all these questions but when I see such a good job it makes me want to have the same To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

I'm from Belgium so you can be zen with this Unbelievable exclusive création To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.



Thank you in advance for your feedback
In that small bag is the black box that's inside the big green box that lime had on scooter, I tried hiding it it inside the pole but it was too big. The stickers and design's on the front of the scooter were painted on so they can be sanded down but the stickers on the side of the scooter I sanded the big sticker and painted over it. The paint is Galaxy Blue from Amazon made by Rust-Oleum it's color shift paint, but with this paint you have to have a black base coat (primer). I used about 2-3 coat's of the Galaxy Blue paint after I sprayed the black base coat and after the 2-3 coat's of Rust-Oleum 2× Clear Coat.. I'll post some pictures of the paint and the black box under the light.

User avatar
By Sskye4575
Posts LikeBB Avatar
#17204
Sskye4575 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:06 am
Nissan wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:41 am
Sskye4575 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:13 pm
LIME 3.0 Galaxy blue color shift paint from rust oleum.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
Whaouuuuu she is just beautiful !!!
Very nice work what I can ask you what you have installed in the small bag under the headlight ???
And if I too misused asking you what you did to remove the original logos ???
You use sandpaper ??
Are you putting a layer of paint before the final ???

And above all you have to use how much spray to have this dream result To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.


Sorry for all these questions but when I see such a good job it makes me want to have the same To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

I'm from Belgium so you can be zen with this Unbelievable exclusive création To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.



Thank you in advance for your feedback
In that small bag is the black box that's inside the big green box that lime had on scooter, I tried hiding it it inside the pole but it was too big. The stickers and design's on the front of the scooter were painted on so they can be sanded down but the stickers on the side of the scooter I sanded the big sticker and painted over it. The paint is Galaxy Blue from Amazon made by Rust-Oleum it's color shift paint, but with this paint you have to have a black base coat (primer). I used about 2-3 coat's of the Galaxy Blue paint after I sprayed the black base coat and after the 2-3 coat's of Rust-Oleum 2× Clear Coat.. I'll post some pictures of the paint and the black box under the light.
Here's the paint and primer I used...
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

By Caidyn
Posts
#17217
Sskye4575 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:11 pm
Sskye4575 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:06 am
Nissan wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:41 am


Whaouuuuu she is just beautiful !!!
Very nice work what I can ask you what you have installed in the small bag under the headlight ???
And if I too misused asking you what you did to remove the original logos ???
You use sandpaper ??
Are you putting a layer of paint before the final ???

And above all you have to use how much spray to have this dream result To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.


Sorry for all these questions but when I see such a good job it makes me want to have the same To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

I'm from Belgium so you can be zen with this Unbelievable exclusive création To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.



Thank you in advance for your feedback
In that small bag is the black box that's inside the big green box that lime had on scooter, I tried hiding it it inside the pole but it was too big. The stickers and design's on the front of the scooter were painted on so they can be sanded down but the stickers on the side of the scooter I sanded the big sticker and painted over it. The paint is Galaxy Blue from Amazon made by Rust-Oleum it's color shift paint, but with this paint you have to have a black base coat (primer). I used about 2-3 coat's of the Galaxy Blue paint after I sprayed the black base coat and after the 2-3 coat's of Rust-Oleum 2× Clear Coat.. I'll post some pictures of the paint and the black box under the light.
Here's the paint and primer I used...
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
Did you remove the front wheel mudguard to paint it? I’m looking at this and I think removing it to paint would require me to take the brake cable out which I’d rather not.


  • 1
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11

https://fcc.report/FCC-ID/2AOVKEBIKE-U2

LIME POWERED RAZOR E90

Pics or it didn't happen..

Suspension Upgrade for M365, M365 Pro

I have just emailed nmc@nash-online.com for detail[…]

Lime Scooter Text Unlock Code?

Hey guys I'm pretty green with these limes, haha[…]