An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By hudgat
Hey guys,

I was just wondering where is the best place to sell off my old scooter parts/projects I don't need? Would love to just sell to people on this forum because so many of you have been helpful but I dont see a sales section.

Thanks! :D
By Edmund
Freebird wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:52 pm
Scootertalk needs a parts swap meet category.
I’m open to the idea but concerned about the legal exposure of stolen parts being openly traded on the site.

If we can find a solution to that I’ll set up a for sale section.
By LAskooter213
Man, just do it like they do it in the hood. Problem solved.
"Yo, could I order some original recipe chicken with two breasts and two wings and two extra crispy drumsticks on the sides".
"Also a rotisserie chicken with an aftermarket wing please".

(Thats a joke, Mr. Officer. Just a joke.)
By Sc00tr
Not sure how the legal aspect works, but Id bet you could be ok as long as you make the user hit a checkbox or enter their username or something saying that the parts are not stolen.
Edmund wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:35 pm
Freebird wrote:
I’m open to the idea but concerned about the legal exposure of stolen parts being openly traded on the site.

By GHOSTBIRD408
Edmund wrote:
Freebird wrote:

do your concerns arrise due to the possible legal issues or company/forum image to the general public. obviously we all don't want the forum to be labeled as a shady place for children and man child's alike to conduct shady deals but I'm sure it could be a step forward for the forum if executed correctly. maybe some kind of mild identity check and contract? I'm sure the fact that your identity can be tied to your account if it really came down to it it would keep things in somewhat control.
By Edmund
market.scootertalk.org :D
GHOSTBIRD408 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:41 am
Edmund wrote:
Freebird wrote:

do your concerns arrise due to the possible legal issues or company/forum image to the general public. obviously we all don't want the forum to be labeled as a shady place for children and man child's alike to conduct shady deals but I'm sure it could be a step forward for the forum if executed correctly. maybe some kind of mild identity check and contract? I'm sure the fact that your identity can be tied to your account if it really came down to it it would keep things in somewhat control.
By GHOSTBIRD408
Edmund wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:38 am
market.scootertalk.org :D
GHOSTBIRD408 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:41 am
Edmund wrote:

Nice!!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]