An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By antonio
Hello

Can you explain the way to remove the battery without cutting the aluminium cover?

I need to do it.......

Thx!!!
By samzone
antonio wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:07 am
Hello

Can you explain the way to remove the battery without cutting the aluminium cover?

I need to do it.......

Thx!!!
i will do a video at soon i can and uploaded to my youtube channel subscribe to my channel to keep you update
By draculauto
If I bypass bms, scooter usable with stock controler and dashboard or use universal controler ?

I saw this scooter converted for sale (base bird) and it uses the original dashboard.

By samzone
draculauto wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:07 am
If I bypass bms, scooter usable with stock controler and dashboard or use universal controler ?

I saw this scooter converted for sale (base bird) and it uses the original dashboard.

i think that scooter in picture is maybe a scam because the only way to make the original dashboard and original controller to work is by unlock the scooter thru bird app pay and then disconnect the gps and then close the account thru the bird app and the scooter will be unlock for ever but the scooter will also be on forever and ever no way to turn it off only by disconnect the battery and after the company saw that you was the last one to use it and then disappear maybe they will charge you for the loss maybe

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]