An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Sc00tr
I can’t seem to get the internal BMS to downgrade, it’s in firmware “3.0.3” and flashing the 1.4.1 bin gets to 100% and says update ok but upon restarting its still at 3.0.3... anyone figured out what to do about this?
By rem
Hi. Have the same problem of loading to 95% but when I try to connect a kina dashboard to ninebot Flasher all I get Is this. Cant press on any buttons like before. Tried another bike and it work. What can I do? I updated firmware to.
By Sc00tr
Try some other apps, if ninebot flasher can’t get versions and connect fully it won’t let you flash or use the buttons.

If you can’t find anything that will connect, try using ninebot IAP and then if that still doesn’t work stlink the ESC.
rem wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:10 am
Hi. Have the same problem of loading to 95% but when I try to connect a kina dashboard to ninebot Flasher all I get Is this. Cant press on any buttons like before. Tried another bike and it work. What can I do? I updated firmware to.
By rem
Sc00tr wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:04 pm
Try some other apps, if ninebot flasher can’t get versions and connect fully it won’t let you flash or use the buttons.

If you can’t find anything that will connect, try using ninebot IAP and then if that still doesn’t work stlink the ESC.
rem wrote:
Thanks man! i tryed another program and it worked fine! Seems like ninebot flasher dont work with every scooter. My wifes scooter work but not my.
By Sc00tr
Some different setups of rental firmware do not work with ninebot flasher. If they don't, ninebot IAP often works but if all else fails a gold old stlink is needed.
rem wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:22 pm
Sc00tr wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:04 pm

rem wrote:
Thanks man! i tryed another program and it worked fine! Seems like ninebot flasher dont work with every scooter. My wifes scooter work but not my.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]