An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
Sktrmkgvn wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:04 am
I have a new controller arriving soon that will wire up to this new throttle....I was just wondering if someone knew how to turn on the digital unit with the existing hardware. I'll post pic when it runs. :|
Did you manage to connect your throttle ?
Ni Go wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:34 am
Sktrmkgvn wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:04 am
I have a new controller arriving soon that will wire up to this new throttle....I was just wondering if someone knew how to turn on the digital unit with the existing hardware. I'll post pic when it runs. :|
U have to use a different throttle there like 13 bucks on amazon. The twist one with a key & lcd volts.

Did you manage to connect your throttle ?
jamiesj410 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:20 am
How did u get the dash to work I think I burned mine up .
I didnt do anything special other than fabricate longer and or duplicate wires to accommodate the new runs(also some new connections for the motor wiring) Since the internals are all from a ninebot ES(including the 3 batteries), nothing else was necessary other than flashing the dash and controller basically.
Scootydoo wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:35 am
jamiesj410 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:20 am
How did u get the dash to work I think I burned mine up .
I didnt do anything special other than fabricate longer and or duplicate wires to accommodate the new runs(also some new connections for the motor wiring) Since the internals are all from a ninebot ES(including the 3 batteries), nothing else was necessary other than flashing the dash and controller basically.
Sorry I failed to answer your previous question(just noticed it now)😬

Its a standard ES dash with BLE which needed to be flashed along with the controller. What I had done was insulated it with epoxy and did away with the plastic cover completely(top n bottom to fit just right) and I secured the original rubber power button thingy just under the F350 dash cover enough so that it can now act as the powerup button when I press down on it. I was kinda proud of that little innovation of mine😅
Scootydoo wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:29 pm
Well, I stopped being lazy and got everything put together and working. Waiting to finish charging before I take it out for a road test.
If you have the time, would it be possible to make a detailed instruction, how to rewire everything with the new dashboard? :)
Impressive work
I got my hand on a f350 and started disassembling it. I haven't disassembled the controler yet.

Question, I plan to keep the original battery (for now) and buy the es replacement pack (brain and display/Bluetooth). As follow :
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/9xezlG3AL

If I understood all your posts, I would only need to connect the bms directly to the es part? And it would react as an es2/4(if I plug an external battery)?

(I'll have to drill to fix it inside and get access to the charger part - but mechanical action aren't my problem, I'm just not a good electronician haha)

Thanks in advance :)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]