An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By DFTC
Hi everyone,
I'm Sergio from France.

I recently acquired a Ninebot ES2 that was out of order.
I ordered and replaced the control card by a chinese/clone one.
When the stem is dismantled, everything seems to work properly.
But as soon as the stem is in contact with the rest of the scooter, the engine makes a loud noise and operates in shocks.
Error 18 then appears on the LCD display.
It seems there's a electronic ground issue.

I don't know where to start searching.

Thanks in advance for your help.

BR
Sergio.

ps : Sorry for my poor english, i use a translator
By Stradonitz
Salut

Sur les ninebots l'erreur 18 correspond à une défaillance moteur ou un mauvais branchement concernant les cables Hall, soit ton moteur est HS, soit il se peut qu'un des cables Hall ai un faux contact, je te conseil de verifier cela.

Tient moi au courant.
By DFTC
Merci bcp pour ton aide.
Ce que je ne comprend pas , c'est pourquoi tout va bien lorsque la potence ne touche pas la trott' mais dès que le tube touche un peu, le moteur se met à tapper et à gronder.
Je vais donc devoir ouvrir le moteur selon toi ? Sinon comment vérifier les capteurs et le faisceau?
By scootGold
J'ai la meme problem, Sergio. C'est interressant parce-que le problem exist seulment quand j'espere conduire. Je peux filer la roue pour toujours, mais quand je monte...Et je recois pas toujours l'erreur 18.

I have the same problem, Sergio. It's interesting because the problem only happens when I try to ride. I can spin the wheel forever, but when I hop on...And also I don't always receive the 'Error 18'

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]