An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
This dash requires data. It is possible, but you would need to make a speed measurment device, which would then send it as data to the dash. Packet description is available here
[/quote]

Thanks for the info, I cannot do that :lol: :lol:
I think I'll just use it with out a speedometer since I cannot find a plug and play solution like buying a dash witch will work with this controller
Zik wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:31 am
humanbeing21 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Great picture, I've been looking for something like this. All your images appear to of the hardware Lime put on the Segway scooters to make them work with their platform. All of this will be removed when we convert the scooter back to it's original form. The connections on the lime board look identical to those on the dashboard circuit board from eBay.

If this works similar to the Xiaomi MIJIA M365 then we'll be able to simply remove the Lime hardware, plug in the dashboard, and reset the control unit.
All the connections are similar in the dashboard, but the cable to power up the light have a different interface.

As you can see, isn't a simple two cables connection (yellow/white) like the original ES2 dashboard instead is "round cable" connection. But have just two pins too, so can be easily modified. Sadly I don't take photos of front light unmounted, can I take it and upload later if you want.

Now about the motherboard topic. I found it just under the dashboard. The wiring you see a little bit under the front light connection belongs to motherboard.

The yellow arrow it's the front light connection.
Blue it's the motherboard connection and the greens goes to handlebar throttle and break. Just like the Ninebot's

But, I don't know if the motherboard will work just plugging a new dashboard. I'm already ordered one from China seller, may be in a month I could have it.

May be, the motherboard will not work without the "GPS module permission"

Red arrows show cables going directly to the lower part. Connection to power up the motor and speed sensor? Don't really know. Blue arrows show cables going/coming from the battery, one for charging by the charging port and other in between motherboard and battery. Green arrow cable it's to the GPS module. Orange rectangle shows the position of motherboard, just in the neck of the handle

Just under that plastic cover it's the battery. The big black cable go straight down to the body of scooter.

May be it's possible to modify the wiring of a original motherboard to make it work like a kind of ES2.

I think the battery of this Lime model it's bigger than the regular ES2 (I'll post images and information to compare)

EDIT:

Battery info and pictures:

Length 59 CMS (23.2 inches)

Tag (8800 mAh)

Ninebot's ES2 original battery (5200 mAh) *Source: Google

Up side Lime

Ninebot's ES2 original battery down side looking for the original MB *Source: Google

Down side

Front light connection to dashboard

Dashboard output cable to the front light, different that the Ninebot's

And obviously, different input cable from the front light
Hi,
Have you made any progress regarding the flashing of the motherboard?
I have the possibility of buying a similar auctioned scooter of voi at my city, but have no idea how to make it run again.
MaxMustermann wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:17 am
Zik wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:31 am
humanbeing21 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Great picture, I've been looking for something like this. All your images appear to of the hardware Lime put on the Segway scooters to make them work with their platform. All of this will be removed when we convert the scooter back to it's original form. The connections on the lime board look identical to those on the dashboard circuit board from eBay.

If this works similar to the Xiaomi MIJIA M365 then we'll be able to simply remove the Lime hardware, plug in the dashboard, and reset the control unit.
All the connections are similar in the dashboard, but the cable to power up the light have a different interface.

As you can see, isn't a simple two cables connection (yellow/white) like the original ES2 dashboard instead is "round cable" connection. But have just two pins too, so can be easily modified. Sadly I don't take photos of front light unmounted, can I take it and upload later if you want.

Now about the motherboard topic. I found it just under the dashboard. The wiring you see a little bit under the front light connection belongs to motherboard.

The yellow arrow it's the front light connection.
Blue it's the motherboard connection and the greens goes to handlebar throttle and break. Just like the Ninebot's

But, I don't know if the motherboard will work just plugging a new dashboard. I'm already ordered one from China seller, may be in a month I could have it.

May be, the motherboard will not work without the "GPS module permission"

Red arrows show cables going directly to the lower part. Connection to power up the motor and speed sensor? Don't really know. Blue arrows show cables going/coming from the battery, one for charging by the charging port and other in between motherboard and battery. Green arrow cable it's to the GPS module. Orange rectangle shows the position of motherboard, just in the neck of the handle

Just under that plastic cover it's the battery. The big black cable go straight down to the body of scooter.

May be it's possible to modify the wiring of a original motherboard to make it work like a kind of ES2.

I think the battery of this Lime model it's bigger than the regular ES2 (I'll post images and information to compare)

EDIT:

Battery info and pictures:

Length 59 CMS (23.2 inches)

Tag (8800 mAh)

Ninebot's ES2 original battery (5200 mAh) *Source: Google

Up side Lime

Ninebot's ES2 original battery down side looking for the original MB *Source: Google

Down side

Front light connection to dashboard

Dashboard output cable to the front light, different that the Ninebot's

And obviously, different input cable from the front light
Hi,
Have you made any progress regarding the flashing of the motherboard?
I have the possibility of buying a similar auctioned scooter of voi at my city, but have no idea how to make it run again.
If it's a segway model, flash the dashboard with st link v2 and flash any cfw generated with scooterhacking.org by es_downg app on android and u r done!
john lee wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:14 pm
a big thanks to all those who take the time to share information. my question is this, has anybody found a replacement dashbord for the lime 2.5 that will fit in the same position as the original display and also comes with a controller as a package? thanks.
Unfortunately I haven't :( :(
ledjay wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:42 am
hi guys, I m using a XLD 350w controller + S866 LCD, everything is working (LCD, brake etc,, wheel is spinning in test mode) but it s not working when using the throttle, any idea ? I checked again the wires and they are all connected
U need a aftermarket throttle I use the blue one with a key & lcd volt screen

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]