An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Jcg wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:47 am
For Bird zéro i use wire rj45 8 wires on tube , 3 for brake ,3 for throttle and 2 for front light. I use universal contrôler with LCD
I use one stepdown de/de concerter for front light.
Actuality i use 40v for light deck, red light stop and white light is on when I powered light with lcd control.
But my question , Has anyone managed to operate the brake light when you press the brake?
I burned the front light because i didnt know it was a 40v output ... how did make your lights work with 40v??
bnabil88 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:24 pm
Jcg wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:47 am
For Bird zéro i use wire rj45 8 wires on tube , 3 for brake ,3 for throttle and 2 for front light. I use universal contrôler with LCD
I use one stepdown de/de concerter for front light.
Actuality i use 40v for light deck, red light stop and white light is on when I powered light with lcd control.
But my question , Has anyone managed to operate the brake light when you press the brake?
I burned the front light because i didnt know it was a 40v output ... how did make your lights work with 40v??
There not 40 volts there 12 v & the headlight is only 4.5 volts I know already went threw 3 headlights & 2 sets of running lights .
By Whokwhok
07Gevish wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:40 am
Successfully converted to run.
However lights and dash not working...so it's difficult to tell the battery charge.
Used one of the generic 36v 350W controllers and simple ignition/grip throttle.
Witch circuit did u use just a regular 350w controller board

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]