An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Madyicstik
bruh.. lime scooters are also made in china with Chinese controllers. its just that its proprietary to lime. but feel free to hack the original controller. we will be waiting for your contribution. good luck.
By Jared M.
I have a gen 3 I want to use personally. I'm not a engineer, electrician or genius as it seems many on here are...... Lol. I know my way around tools and equipment and things of that nature. I'm stupid on tech. Could someone please break it all down for a dummy plz. Start to finish...... TIA
By Djscrut
Hello, I have a file 3. Maybe we could change it like birdone. But it would be great to be able to keep the original screen! Good luck!
By Villeroi
Alex88baby wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:16 am
JACKED WITH ORIGINAL CONTROLLER....SUPER EASY :o .... Just can't get the brake light to turn off at all
Could you explain how you did it?
Breaklight is easy...just cut it :lol:
By Alex88baby
I'm new to the scooter scene, but when I started to get into it about 2 weeks ago I read a lot of articles and learned quick. Anyways it has to do with scanning the QR code on the scooter and pulling the green box off before ending the ride right away. I'll explain. :arrow:

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]