An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Impulse819
MACPICKLE wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:17 pm
Impulse819 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:06 pm
I got a new dash today and will trace the wires to be able to determine the wiring pattern on the 5pin harness so we can relocate that same cable and use a standard dash. Ill keep you guys posted on the progress and upload pics later on.
any news ?
Ok, took me a little while as i had to make a trip to TX but im back and the trace and transplant is done. The 5 pin of the lyft control board is pretty much the same pinout with regards to V,GND and signal as the 4 pin with the exception of the bottom 5th pin being the green wire. I have relocated it to the standard position on the control board same the birds have them. I am now going through the process of flashing the dash with the stock firmware so i can flash the control board with a cfw.

Transplanting the 5 wire harness to the standard position will have a color sequence of Red/Blue/Yellow/Black as you cannot use the normal Red/Green/Yellow/Black pattern as the green will not have any connection to the 4 pin once connected so you are swapping blue wire in place of it.

Also the main battery and external packs are FW capped to only charge to 80%. I will also downgrade their fw to a lower one and see if i can get them to fully charge to 100% to get the 28mi range. I believe this is set to lengthen the life of the packs since they are assumed to be charged on a daily basis.

will post updates as soon as i can or if anyone can get through the process quicker than i can just post your results.
By bilzbub
in san diego lyft has something completely different they just put on the street that resembles a m365 but is far more robust, with the 8" wheels and the whole 9. havent ridden one yet but im curious if anyone knows what it is. thanks
By Sniko
bilzbub wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:46 pm
in san diego lyft has something completely different they just put on the street that resembles a m365 but is far more robust, with the 8" wheels and the whole 9. havent ridden one yet but im curious if anyone knows what it is. thanks
could you send us a photo to see?
By Risitas98
okay so i found an abandonned CIRC scooter (unusable in the CIRC app). The control board work with the same system as lyft control board ( 5pin green cable). So I relocated the dash cable to the 4 pin entry and when I power up the scooter, it shows me error 10. My dash cable is correctly soldered. Do I need to reflash manually the control board with and st link to make the dash working? (my dash is flashed with the OEM firmware and work well)
And what st link v2 config do I need to flash the control board ?
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?