An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing the way we think about travel
By humanbeing21
Have no fear, I'm still here! :lol:

I started a new thread where we can document the Siebert scooters.

Check it out here

DAinVA wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:21 pm
Sieberts Towing in Richmond, VA are selling them this week. The sold a few at auction this summer, then suspended sales of the Bird M scooters. Now they are selling them for $105 each as many as you want. I picked up 5 this morning. They are going quickly. Now since everything has been purged from this site, I need to figure out how to make them Christmas presents for my boys. I know @humanbeing21 had a full line, but didn't save it this summer when it was all out there.
By DAinVA
humanbeing21 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:22 pm
Have no fear, I'm still here! :lol:

I started a new thread where we can document the Siebert scooters.

Check it out here

Thanks @humanbeing21 for the links. Hopefully I will get an OEM board, even though probably not. I bought one that claims it is and paid a little more, and one that was cheaper and says it is, but probably not. Hopefully I can get them all goes. My wife laughed when I got home and had five scooters in my Expedition. I put them in my shed without my boys seeing me, so hopefully I can get them all running without them knowing it and then hold them to Christmas! I'll let you know how it goes.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]