An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Here is the video I promise to show.

Duno why albeit being running at 30km/h the video doesnt seems to show the real speed. Maybe because it is shot at night (it might skip frames, dont know if thats the reason).

I tested the Scooter side-by-side with a car at 40km/h and both seem to show the same value aproximately, so the speedometer should be accurate.

Here is the video:
https://openload.co/f/rJ7fd-mI-YA/VID_2 ... 036_01.mp4

Will try to make a video by day to see if it shows the real speed ;)

PS: See the video at full screen. -it seems to crash on openload website if its not in fullscreen. Dont know why. :geek:
Hi all,

I'm trying to disassemble a lime 2.5...
at point n°2 you talk about taking out all the garbage. I'm stuck at this point. I took off all the screws, took off the green box, disassembled the handle bar, but I can't figure out how to take out the screen and thereafter the controller from the main vertical pipe.
The charger port seems to hold all in place and I don't know how to take it out of its place...

Can someone help me??

Thanks!
feijocas wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:27 pm
here are some more pictures of the Beast :mrgreen:
I have read that many people are saying that you need to have a 500watt motor controller, or a 350 watt motor wheel to get good speeds.

This original 250watt wheel has a lot of torque and allows me to get 45 km/h on it, the power is unbelievable.
Dont bother to change the wheel.
Any 350 watt motor controller will drive your scooter faster than you can think of(or drive. 😁)

The trick is to bypass the motor controller.
Other than that is purely unnecessary.

Here are some pictures with the paint color, the scooter all in pieces and the box showing how it was cut.

This week I will try to make a video for you to see the speed 😉
Where is the cable for back light?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]