I was able to get a damaged M365 Clone scooter for a really good price, and I am now working through the unit and trying to get it repaired and running properly.
I initially thought it was a real Xiaomi unit, but after taking off the handlebars there is a JST connector in the steering column instead of a round connector. So I am pretty sure it is one of the fake/clone units.
So here are some questions I have if anyone can help me - any tips are greatly appreciated.
Here is the status of the unit right now:
The unit shows up in the M365 Tools, but I can't see anything but the name (moRobot9000xx) and all the battery info and other stuff is n/a
The unit shows as a scooter in the Mi Home app - but I can't see anywhere to look at the status etc...I tried to change my region but I can't get that to work...
The unit will not connect to the Segway Ninebot app - it does show up, just fails to connect
I tried to see the firmware on the M365_downG app - it connects but won't supply anything when I click on Check BER or Batt_Info
Here is what I would like to do for starters:
1. Get it to show up in some android app
2. Upgrade to a PRO type dashboard (OEM or otherwise) with some version of firmware that will work with my clone
3. Adjust the speed of start (3kph or so) so I can start it easier
4. Get a little more power for short steep hills - but I don't want a higher speed - I would like to limit the high speed really
5. Adjust the cruise-control - I think it comes on after like 10 seconds which is a bit to quick for my taste
6. Reduce the re-gen so it coasts a little better
I can solder, program a little, flash files or whatever else is needed.
I have only just re-assembled the unit and need to get more familiar with it, but everything seems to be in working order.
I am a smaller person and only weigh 135lbs, but the unit seems to really struggle on short steep hills unless I have a running start...I guess that could be firmware or a crappy motor????
I am guessing the unit was already flashed by the previous owner - he damaged the unit and I bought it completely taken apart - I have so far cleaned up the boards, wires, and everything to get it running again.
Again any help is greatly appreciated as I am totally new at this thing!