An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Hi
trying to understand the difference between the two boards on the component level.

It looks like they both looks the same at first glance, but there are some differences and different chip. the layout seems identical.

what I am after here is to understand where the lines from the GPS header is routed on a non-rental scooter, and with this knowledge, it should be possible to use snsc board as OEM part.

also where the clone board has the TPS5460 step down converter there is a different chip on SNSC board which I didn't find anything on, I need help on this section from someone who knows electronic a bit more than me.

heres some images i took.
Ukjent82 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:51 am
Hi
trying to understand the difference between the two boards on the component level.

It looks like they both looks the same at first glance, but there are some differences and different chip. the layout seems identical.

what I am after here is to understand where the lines from the GPS header is routed on a non-rental scooter, and with this knowledge, it should be possible to use snsc board as OEM part.

also where the clone board has the TPS5460 step down converter there is a different chip on SNSC board which I didn't find anything on, I need help on this section from someone who knows electronic a bit more than me.

heres some images i took.
I'd like to know this too! I thought the China clones were pretty much the same.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]