An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Kiki626
Concerned wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:19 pm
Motoviggo wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:14 pm
The GSM-board seems to have what looks like a ST-link interface. Im still waiting for my adapter in the mail, so I cant do anything with it yet. But since I want to bypass the entire GSM-board I hooefully wont have to anyways.

Its accessible as soon as you remove the GSM-box, so I imagine that it is used to activate the scooter from the factory or similar.

I will post pictures of the GSM-board tomorrow, I forgot to take them today.
Any updates on this?
Did you STLink the board and extract the firmware? Surely that will be easier than u having to write your own firmwarez
By Concerned
Kiki626 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:57 pm
Concerned wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:19 pm
Motoviggo wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:14 pm
The GSM-board seems to have what looks like a ST-link interface. Im still waiting for my adapter in the mail, so I cant do anything with it yet. But since I want to bypass the entire GSM-board I hooefully wont have to anyways.

Its accessible as soon as you remove the GSM-box, so I imagine that it is used to activate the scooter from the factory or similar.

I will post pictures of the GSM-board tomorrow, I forgot to take them today.
Any updates on this?
Did you STLink the board and extract the firmware? Surely that will be easier than u having to write your own firmwarez
I don't have the knowledge, to that, if it's just a normal st link flash I might be able to?
By John2479
Juljulo wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:58 am
I also have a Tier scooter, which I disassembled here are the photos.
I am also waiting for the stlink. Do you think that we can change the controller only?
How do I get the battery out? There does not seem to be any opening wide enough for that.
By John2479
Jcg wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:52 pm
For Battery i think you must removed a rear wheell
Yes right i found out now and was surprised about the size of the battery.
By Annah4k3r5
Hi guys, I buy one of these Tier scooters on auction in Austria, how to take of the green pipe with tier letters, I want to change colour. already take of handlebars an cabels but i don't know how to disassemble big green pipe , if anyone can help me thanks
:D
By Scootydoo
Annah4k3r5 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:11 pm
Hi guys, I buy one of these Tier scooters on auction in Austria, how to take of the green pipe with tier letters, I want to change colour. already take of handlebars an cabels but i don't know how to disassemble big green pipe , if anyone can help me thanks
:D
I believe those have a rivet near the bottom that you would need to drill out or break away in order to separate the post from the frame and fork.
By Annah4k3r5
Mattro wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:49 am
how to remove the wheel? there are no screws
remove plastic cover and unscrew 4 torx and one small for brake 😀

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]