An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
Hi guys,

so i'm running a conservative firmware, basically just increasing top speed.

but my 10km trip now uses 75% battery rather than 47%....

any ideas... I dont know what BMS ive ended up with... would this cause issues?

or, is that just the trade off I get for a 30km top speed?
also - at top speed, it appears to apply breaking, then speed back up, would this be contributing?

Thanks
Stu!
I have increased the power to 750W, but in reality it pulls around 860W for a short period of time, normally on acceleration or going uphill and also unlocked the speed limit, it goes till about 32-33km/h. However I really don't get that much of a different range. Before the flash I was doing around 30-32km on a single charge with around 4-5% left in the battery. Now I am doing around 28km on a single charge, which I think is normal, looking the increased power, but I am not going non-stop full speed. If you are constantly on full speed, then maybe you will get way lower range.

PS this is on M365 standard.
Pavel Kirov wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:41 pm
I have increased the power to 750W, but in reality it pulls around 860W for a short period of time, normally on acceleration or going uphill and also unlocked the speed limit, it goes till about 32-33km/h. However I really don't get that much of a different range. Before the flash I was doing around 30-32km on a single charge with around 4-5% left in the battery. Now I am doing around 28km on a single charge, which I think is normal, looking the increased power, but I am not going non-stop full speed. If you are constantly on full speed, then maybe you will get way lower range.

PS this is on M365 standard.
What, how much do you weigh if you get such great range?
ScootyMcScootFace wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:59 pm
Before flashing a 10k ride used 48%
I never really tested to see if I could go 20km before it died...
But does that sound normal?
Energy can't disappear.
15km is the usual max range going full speed. The flashed firmware is just showing more realistic battery estimates.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]