An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
For Bird zéro i use wire rj45 8 wires on tube , 3 for brake ,3 for throttle and 2 for front light. I use universal contrôler with LCD
I use one stepdown de/de concerter for front light.
Actuality i use 40v for light deck, red light stop and white light is on when I powered light with lcd control.
But my question , Has anyone managed to operate the brake light when you press the brake?
xdencio wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:01 am
Fr9ds wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:17 am
xdencio wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:07 am
Got lights working, with brake light too.
Hi,
What's the controller model you use for and can you describe the complete connexion ?

You all make great job on this topic, thanks !
Here's the rundown, for the controller i used a 350w bldc with a FH-181 LCD Throttle.

For the headlight to work, i used the LCD throttle USB out for power, just added a resistor to drop the voltage
i just need to unplug it if not in use.

For the park lights, or running lights whichever you want to call it, i used the yellow wire coming from the bldc
and made a splitter to provide 2 positive outputs for the brake/stop light and running lights, it should be the orange connector with 3 pins.
For the running lights, just added a switch to turn it on and off.
and is connected to the red wire or blue lol
For the brake/stop light to work, i jimmy rigged my brake by installing a switch that i got from a regular 49cc scooter or motorcycle and improvised to make it work
and used the other positive to provide power to the brake lights.
Hers's the schematic
Enjoy and have fun improvising.
Hi, i have same setup :)

What with number 3 ( Electric Brake cable )? It can be used with original Hand Brake cables ( red , green black ) ??
And another question about number 5 Pedal Assis Sensor , what is this ?
Great job for the bird. problem for the stop lights. because there is already a switch to connect to the controller Electric brake connector. how can we reuse to make the switch?
Last edited by Jcg on Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]