An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
If the wires you mentioned are the wires that came from the tube\motor\wheel, then you only need to connect them to the new controller (@ same color wires). And yes, the cable that came from the motor have 3 Motor Cables (thicker ones) and the others are Hall Sensor cables (the White wire you dont need to connect it).

This information is in this topic, if you had read the previous posts then you would have found it.
I have my lime S working but I have a couple of questions and I appreciate your help:

I have one of these controllers but I can't find out how to connect the original brake lever (3 wires) to this.
Also the "Speed Isghel" and the black wire next to it I have no idea where to connect.
I find out that the self-study, when connected to each other, the weel runs much slower, whats the porpose?
I really appreciate your help
red_haired wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:39 am
I have my lime S working but I have a couple of questions and I appreciate your help:

I have one of these controllers but I can't find out how to connect the original brake lever (3 wires) to this.
Also the "Speed Isghel" and the black wire next to it I have no idea where to connect.
I find out that the self-study, when connected to each other, the weel runs much slower, whats the porpose?
I really appreciate your help
Well if the scooter works when some wires are left floating, then maybe it is not neccessary to connect them. Maybe "Speed Isghel" in Chinglish is Speed Signal? Maybe it could be used for a third party dash board? Just guessing...

The original brake lever consists hall sensor and the controller requires a switch. Long story short they are not compatible. Some modification will be needed, easiest I guess is to buy another simple lever.

Self-study from what I read on this forum is used to change the direction of the wheel. I do not know what is the actual sequence, but it only needs to be connected to "change settings"
ZipperZ wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:28 am
[quote=

Well if the scooter works when some wires are left floating, then maybe it is not neccessary to connect them. Maybe "Speed Isghel" in Chinglish is Speed Signal? Maybe it could be used for a third party dash board? Just guessing...

The original brake lever consists hall sensor and the controller requires a switch. Long story short they are not compatible. Some modification will be needed, easiest I guess is to buy another simple lever.

Self-study from what I read on this forum is used to change the direction of the wheel. I do not know what is the actual sequence, but it only needs to be connected to "change settings"
Thanks,
I was thinking in add a wheel drive also on the rear, with another controller, making it two weels drive!! But in the rear wheel I have the physical brake, a drum brake. And if I can't figure out how to electric brake... It's kind of kamikaze!!

I find out that connecting just two wires of the brake lever to the brake of the controller the wheel stops, but it isn't progressive, it's just like ON or OFF. Can someone advise in a compatible lever?
Thank you!
red_haired wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:32 am
ZipperZ wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:28 am
[quote=

Thanks,
I was thinking in add a wheel drive also on the rear, with another controller, making it two weels drive!! But in the rear wheel I have the physical brake, a drum brake. And if I can't figure out how to electric brake... It's kind of kamikaze!!

I find out that connecting just two wires of the brake lever to the brake of the controller the wheel stops, but it isn't progressive, it's just like ON or OFF. Can someone advise in a compatible lever?
Thank you!
On ebay I saw this kind of wheel with drum brake AND a motor ;) so that is not a huge problem.
Yes, on generic controllers it is on-off

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]