An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Cheedo
ionbrains wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:43 pm
The central control board is at the top and it’s a mix board of digital display and nfc chip reader
No Bluetooth is located in this board

The nfc reader is hidden under the white paste
And the display is using a standard TI 1640 display chip

The units are bound to a nfc chip
Not able to reset this option
If I hadn’t accidentally formatted the motor controller, I was going to try and brute force the NFC chip with an Arduino... now I’ll never be able to write any code and verify it’s actually working :cry:
If anyone has an extra motor controller for this bike and hasn’t formatted it, I’d be willing to buy it!
By m4for4
lax-scoot wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:31 am
i got a working one, now i’m looking for the folding mechanism/bolt to make it foldable
How did you manage to get one working?
By w0219
Guys I just want to know how to connect the speed controller to the cables on the scooter, or which controller because both are male connectors and im stuck
By w0219
lax-scoot wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:31 am
i got a working one, now i’m looking for the folding mechanism/bolt to make it foldable
did you modify one or did you buy it? If so how did you do it
By Jeskorbuta
This is the only GPS I took out of the wheels bike what's in the little black box on the back of the bike ... Is there seriously another one in. The dash? Because I had the scooter a while now and only took out the one in the black box and I'm still good ;)
By htidwell1970
that's a brushed controller this requires a brushless controller if you want to utilize the existing hub motor...

any one else who has successfully done the 250/350 generic controller - are you having issues with stalling when you accelerate rapidly? I can get up to 20mph full throttle but if I don't creep up slowly it makes a burrzzing sound and stalls out... wonderer if a 500w controller (but using same battery) would allow it more amps and to run smoother...

Freebird wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:00 am
$13 on Amazon

You should be able to make that much charging 3 birds or limes tonight. :idea:

By w0219
htidwell1970 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:38 pm
that's a brushed controller this requires a brushless controller if you want to utilize the existing hub motor...

any one else who has successfully done the 250/350 generic controller - are you having issues with stalling when you accelerate rapidly? I can get up to 20mph full throttle but if I don't creep up slowly it makes a burrzzing sound and stalls out... wonderer if a 500w controller (but using same battery) would allow it more amps and to run smoother...

Freebird wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:00 am
$13 on Amazon
Which controller have you used? can you post link?
You should be able to make that much charging 3 birds or limes tonight. :idea:

By w0219
Could i just remove the connectors of the wires from the scooter and strip them then connect or basically hotwire them to the controller?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]