Electric Scooter Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.

Hi,
Scooter is now working.
I will Share all the details, but in a high level description I use a new motor controller, I follow the 3 phases (3cables) and power cables (2cables) from battery and than understand the what were the hall cables - those ones came from the motor.
Right now I have throttle and all the scooter power.
Next steps: Need to do some tricks to power on the light and put usb working.
All this things without the original board - isn’t necessary
Stradonitz, Felin, Bug_meh liked this

Running wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:21 am
Hi,
Scooter is now working.
I will Share all the details, but in a high level description I use a new motor controller, I follow the 3 phases (3cables) and power cables (2cables) from battery and than understand the what were the hall cables - those ones came from the motor.
I got the same scooter, could you share a link of the controller you used? How did you cable the throttle? Did your controller had 2 red power cables instead of just 1? Thanks

Running wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:21 am
Hi,
Scooter is now working.
Awesome! Can you share the pics of the cables and what board u bought to make the scooter work? And what is the max speed?

TIER ES200-B

Hi guys, I buy one of these Tier scooters on auc[…]

Hi trying to understand the difference between th[…]

Hello guys, Is someone know if it's possible to s[…]

FROG X6 Scooter

This is not the type of attitude we welcome on thi[…]