An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By Postman5
Hi all, I'm new to this forum, I recently purchased a Xiaomi Mi M365 scooter a couple of months ago to get me to work and back, it's been running great until today I got about a mile from home suddenly the motor stopped and it just started making a bleeping noise and the rear brake light is flashing along with the bleeping, anyone got any ideas what is causing the problem, Many Thanks Dean.
By Koolkidcharles
Your scooter is giving out an error code, connect it to the mi app and it will give you the error code. Then Google up the error code and see what your problem is.
By Postman5
Hi I'm on 2 Mi Apps cannot seem to find out the error code, it just worked again for about 5 mins and it was spluttering and again it's completely stopped
By Postman5
Had a fiddle about with the magnet and metal coil inside brake leaver, had a spin around my estate earlier on, seems to have done the trick! Thanks for your help.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]